PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[ROM][OFFICIAL][Lollipop 5.1.1][bacon] PAC-ROM LP Beta-1
I am getting following Error while installing "pac_bacon-lp-Nightly-20150603.zip" as a secondary ROM on my MultiROM OnePlus One. I have flashed the May 15 release of updated firmware. Other 5.1.1 based ROMs are working great.

Installing '/tmp/mr_update.zip' ...
Checking for MD5 file ...
Skipping MD5 check: no MD5 file found
Comparing TZ version TZ.BF.2.0-2.0.0109 to TZ.BF.2.0-2.0.0123
assert failed: oppo.verify_trustzone("TZ.BF.2.0-2.0.0109") == "1"
E:Error executing updater binary in zip '/tmp/mr_update.zip'
failed to install ZIP!
Restoring mounts ...
Updating partition details...
...done
Erasing incomplete ROM...

Kindly help me in solving the problem.

(06-05-2015, 03:38 AM)LalitBarik Wrote: I am getting following Error while installing "pac_bacon-lp-Nightly-20150603.zip" as a secondary ROM on my MultiROM OnePlus One. I have flashed the May 15 release of updated firmware. Other 5.1.1 based ROMs are working great.

failed to install ZIP!
Restoring mounts ...
...done

Check your G+ post.

(06-07-2015, 02:46 AM)Nick0703 Wrote:
(06-05-2015, 03:38 AM)LalitBarik Wrote: I am getting following Error while installing "pac_bacon-lp-Nightly-20150603.zip" as a secondary ROM on my MultiROM OnePlus One. I have flashed the May 15 release of updated firmware. Other 5.1.1 based ROMs are working great.

failed to install ZIP!
Restoring mounts ...
...done

Check your G+ post.

Re-root. I use super user beta zip in twrp. Then try to update with20150603. You may have to re-root again after the update.

Where is PAC console settings. The Navy drawer colors, the screen record settings, and all of the other customization settings that PAC is famous for?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

(06-08-2015, 07:16 PM)po0ty wilson Wrote: Where is PAC console settings. The Navy drawer colors, the screen record settings, and all of the other customization settings that PAC is famous for?

I'm on the latest 5.0.2 nightly and all of the best features are missing.

just to confirm.

KitKat version is still getting nightly's so do i go with the latest one of those, or is it recommended to stick with the 20141231 build? (which from what i'm seeing is referred to as "the last KK version of PAC)
just want to be sure and wanted to confirm.

I'm running cm11 XNPH05Q, which afaik is the last stock KK rom for the OPO, so wanting to stay on KK because not ready for LP just yet. am i going for PAC build 20141231 or latest nightly which at the moment is 20150128?

also if down the road. i do want to go to LP with this rom, do i have to flash cm12 first then PAC for LP? i had to do that for PA rom. flash from cm11 to 12, then wipe data dalvik ect and flash PA. same steps for this rom or once i have flashed cm12 to prepare for LP will i not need to flash it again in the future?

if its a simple question i apologise but i'd rather be sure than dive in and brick my phone because i missed a simple step.

If you want to use the latest kk build, use 20150128. Also if you're gonna flash lp, flash the latest cm-12.1 nightly followed by PAC (while still in recovery).

(08-22-2014, 08:24 PM)Sir Wrexes Fizz Wrote: I'm having an issue. I'm trying to flash the rom but it won't work for some reason I keep getting some errors.
- In stock Recovery, when trying to install the rom, I get

Code:
Failed to verify whole-file signature
Signature verification failed
Installation aborted.

- In TWRP I get
Code:
Can't install this package on top of incompatible data. Please try another package or run a factory reset.
Error executing updater binary in zip '/sdcard/sideload.zp'
Error flashing zip '/sdcard/sideload.zip'
sideload.zip being, obviously, pac_bacon_4.4.4.Developer-MaDc0w-Beta-2_20140725-140546.zip, which I sideloaded because I forgot to place in on the phone's drive at first.
I've even tried after afactory reset, and a manual wipe of /sysyem, cache and dalvik-cache.
Using ADB, I get

Code:
Archive does not contain 'android-info.txt'
Archive does not contain 'android-product.txt'
Error: update package has no android-info.txt or android-product.txt

I'm really confused, where could I have gone wrong?

EDIT: I tried with pac_bacon_4.4.4.Developer-MaDc0w-FatAlbert_20140730-221301.zip and sadly, everything goes exactly the same way.
EDIT2: Same for nightlies.

Stock recovery sucks so no point trying it. As far as adv sideload is considered, TWRP works fine with it. The error you're talking about in using adb actually throws up in FASTBOOT. The code that does it is -: fastboot update filename.zip :-. Boot into TWRP, select Advanced, ADV Sideload, check Wipe Dalvik Cache and Wipe Cache and swipe at the bottom option. Next connect the device to your pc and then issue -: adb sideload update.zip :-. This should work...

Sent from my HTC Desire 616 dual sim using Tapatalk

I'm having this weird issue where auto-rotate function doesnt work at all. I've checked the settings and its on, im on lollipop 5.1 04/08 official release. I've asked in OnePlus forums and no one has the same issue, any solution? (besides factory reset and clean flash again)
P.S: I did clean flash

(08-13-2015, 12:46 PM)hasseos Wrote: I'm having this weird issue where auto-rotate function doesnt work at all. I've checked the settings and its on, im on lollipop 5.1 04/08 official release. I've asked in OnePlus forums and no one has the same issue, any solution? (besides factory reset and clean flash again)
P.S: I did clean flash
Do you have the latest firmware? Flash the latest cm nightlies first then flash PAC. CM nightlies contain the latest firmwares.