PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[ROM][OFFICIAL][Lollipop 5.1.1][bacon] PAC-ROM LP Beta-1
[Image: Header.png]

PAC Homepage Vendor Repositories ROM Source Device and Kernel Repositories Gerrit Review Jenkins Buildsystem Jenkins Builds and Stats Crowdin Translations Changelogs JIRA Bugs and Issues Reporting Wiki - Tutorials and Info Discussion and Support Forum Downloads Become a Maintainer PAC-ROM Stats Team and Contributors Google Plus Google Plus Community Twitter Facebook

PAC-ROM is built with our own tweaks and options, including picks and features from the best ROMs out there!

Why choose among ROMs, when you have All-in-One !!

[Image: Screenshots.png]

[Image: PAC_man_slider.gif]

[Image: Features.png]
[Image: Features_List.png]

[Image: Disclaimer.png]

Quote:* By flashing this, you automatically void your warranty! *

* If your phone breaks, blows up or runs away from you, do not cry to us! *

* Do not ask for ETAs!! *

[Image: How_to_Install.png]

Quote:* Download the ROM and GApps *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Wipe data/factory reset *

* Flash the ROM and then GApps *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy *

[Image: How_to_Update.png]

Quote:* Download the latest version *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Flash the ROM *

* Wipe both dalvik cache and cache *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy the latest version of PAC-ROM *

[Image: Not_Working.png]

Quote:* Submit a bug report *

* Submit a patch *

[Image: Other_Info.png]

Quote:* None for now *

[Image: Download.png]

Quote:* PAC-ROM Downloads *

* GApps *

[Image: Credits.png]

Quote:* PAC-ROM Team *

* Cyanogen Team *

* AOKP Team *

* DirtyUnicorns *

* SlimRoms *

* Vanir *

* Omnirom *

* Special thanks to all our Build Bot Providers (see Contributors list for all names) *

* PAC Graphix Team - Graphics, logos and images (see Contributors list for all names) *

* And of course, thank you for your love and support!

[Image: Support.png]

Support us with these banners:

[Image: pac_user_banner.png]

[Image: pac_poweredby_banner.png]

Help with server costs

[Image: donate.gif]
[Image: donate.png]
OnePlus One bacon
HTC One m7
Samsung S3 LTE i9305
- ROM: PAC-man 4.4.4 RC-1

[Image: maintainer.png]

Hi Downloads are empty, is it by intention?

(07-21-2014, 06:32 AM)Mancubus Wrote: Hi Downloads are empty, is it by intention?
Sorry. Will update the link tonight.

Hello,
I was about to install your ROM but all your download links seem to be down? I mean, I keep getting "Web page unreachable" (Not sure that's Chrome's actual translation for it but I guess you still understand) when I try to get on https://s.basketbuild.com/devs/pacman and I also get the same thing for https://s.basketbuild.com/devs/pacman/bacon/.
Have a good day/night!

(08-22-2014, 07:16 PM)Sir Wrexes Fizz Wrote: Hello,
I was about to install your ROM but all your download links seem to be down? I mean, I keep getting "Web page unreachable" (Not sure that's Chrome's actual translation for it but I guess you still understand) when I try to get on https://s.basketbuild.com/devs/pacman and I also get the same thing for https://s.basketbuild.com/devs/pacman/bacon/.
Have a good day/night!
Server is down for upgrades.

I'm having an issue. I'm trying to flash the rom but it won't work for some reason I keep getting some errors.
- In stock Recovery, when trying to install the rom, I get

Code:
Failed to verify whole-file signature
Signature verification failed
Installation aborted.

- In TWRP I get
Code:
Skipping MD5 check: no MD5 file found
Can't install this package on top of incompatible data. Please try another package or run a factory reset.
Error executing updater binary in zip '/sdcard/sideload.zp'
Error flashing zip '/sdcard/sideload.zip'
sideload.zip being, obviously, pac_bacon_4.4.4.Developer-MaDc0w-Beta-2_20140725-140546.zip, which I sideloaded because I forgot to place in on the phone's drive at first.
I've even tried after afactory reset, and a manual wipe of /sysyem, cache and dalvik-cache.
Using ADB, I get

Code:
Archive does not contain 'android-info.txt'
Archive does not contain 'android-product.txt'
Error: update package has no android-info.txt or android-product.txt

I'm really confused, where could I have gone wrong?

EDIT: I tried with pac_bacon_4.4.4.Developer-MaDc0w-FatAlbert_20140730-221301.zip and sadly, everything goes exactly the same way.
EDIT2: Same for nightlies.

(08-22-2014, 08:24 PM)Sir Wrexes Fizz Wrote: I'm having an issue. I'm trying to flash the rom but it won't work for some reason I keep getting some errors.
- In stock Recovery, when trying to install the rom, I get

Code:
Failed to verify whole-file signature
Signature verification failed
Installation aborted.

- In TWRP I get
Code:
Skipping MD5 check: no MD5 file found
Can't install this package on top of incompatible data. Please try another package or run a factory reset.
Error executing updater binary in zip '/sdcard/sideload.zp'
Error flashing zip '/sdcard/sideload.zip'
sideload.zip being, obviously, pac_bacon_4.4.4.Developer-MaDc0w-Beta-2_20140725-140546.zip, which I sideloaded because I forgot to place in on the phone's drive at first.
I've even tried after afactory reset, and a manual wipe of /sysyem, cache and dalvik-cache.
Using ADB, I get

Code:
Archive does not contain 'android-info.txt'
Archive does not contain 'android-product.txt'
Error: update package has no android-info.txt or android-product.txt

I'm really confused, where could I have gone wrong?

EDIT: I tried with pac_bacon_4.4.4.Developer-MaDc0w-FatAlbert_20140730-221301.zip and sadly, everything goes exactly the same way.
EDIT2: Same for nightlies.

Can you try using Philz Recovery and see if it works? And also if you don't mind waiting a few more hours, a new nightly is current being compiled.

Worked great. For those who need the solution I used:
In Philz I used the "Clean to install a new ROM" option from the "Wipe and Format" menu, then went into "Install ZIP" and used sideload to send the latest nightly to install to the phone. Everything went fine, and same when installing GApps. Thanks!

Having issues with the lockscreen wallpaper not being centered.. I've tried like 10 different images[Image: faabc3886861fa87b29c96ec1f5594ee.jpg]

Pac rom is running great on my new opo!
Would it be possible to incorporate the default CM11S camera the opo originally came with? I know it's not a major difference from the aosp or google camera but I got weirdly accustom to it. Alternatively would I be able to just grab the apk from the rom and install it?

Also I'm not sure where to throw feature requests but I'd love to see paranoid androids recent app switcher, and dynamic bars make their way into pac in the future.
Thanks!