PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issues with the M8
Camera hasn't worked since 20140605.
IR not working.
Cellular signal occasionally shows as a ~10 digit number.

Any suggestions or resolutions would be greatly appreciated. 

Camera issues and some other issues should be fixed now. Check tonight's nightly.

Hi All,

I'm new to all this but have had PacRom, PAC version 4.4.Beta-1.0 build date May 10, installed on my M8 international version.

I thought everything was great but now I have real problems, incoming calls are not received but I can make outgoing calls, the bowser does not load, the gps seems to be missing completely.

Any advice will be appreciated.
thanks,
regards
barry

(09-18-2014, 08:50 AM)barry Wrote: Hi All,

I'm new to all this but have had PacRom, PAC version 4.4.Beta-1.0 build date May 10, installed on my M8 international version.

I thought everything was great but now I have real problems, incoming calls are not received but I can make outgoing calls, the bowser does not load, the gps seems to be missing completely.

Any advice will be appreciated.
thanks,
regards
barry
Your version is really outdated mate. Use the latest nightly and see you're still having those issues.

Thanks Nick0703,

I will will give it a try.

regards
barry

Running 5 oct 2014 
Awesome job, camera works and battery life seems to be improved. Seems quite stable. Any plans/eta for the IR functionality? 

Also, I'm interested in learning more about how to get the OS to recognize the devices. Any recommendations on reading material?