PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Autocorrect making apps force close
Alright, so it seems like this bug has been in all ROM updates and has not been fixed yet. Is anybody else getting this? Like, when I'm in an app and typing something, if I mess up a word in the middle and press it, it comes up with the small drop down menu, when I use that menu, the app force closes! It doesn't matter what app I'm currently using! Is it just for my device? I'm using a T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2! (t0ltetmo) Did anybody else notice this? Thanks!

Does the same for me on galaxy S3. I thought it was my TouchPal keyboard

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Nope! Definitely a bug then! Thank you for confirming! Smile

Same on Nexus 4 using stock keyboard. Has Ben present since 4.2 just haven't had the time to make a proper bug report with a logcat ect.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Alright so it's not just samsung devices. Hmm.... I wonder if it's all devices.

(06-23-2014, 11:13 PM)H4X0R Wrote: Alright so it's not just samsung devices. Hmm.... I wonder if it's all devices.
Maybe just all PHONES?
just tried on a nexus 7 and was unable to make it crash.

Update:
Nevermind just after saying that I added another longer word and tried dropping down the spell check list and it crashed.

This does appear to be "all devices" so far 3 different brands and affects both phones and tablets. Persistent since 4.2.

(06-23-2014, 11:50 PM) charlesekeisler Wrote:
(06-23-2014, 11:13 PM)H4X0R Wrote: Alright so it's not just samsung devices. Hmm.... I wonder if it's all devices.
Maybe just all PHONES?
just tried on a nexus 7 and was unable to make it crash.

Update:
Nevermind just after saying that I added another longer word and tried dropping down the spell check list and it crashed.

This does appear to be "all devices" so far 3 different brands and affects both phones and tablets. Persistent since 4.2.
Yea, you have to type a sentence or so for it to crash, sorry, I should have specified that! Haha If this gets fixed, this is my ONLY problem with the ROM because everything else it has to offer is GREAT! Big Grin Thank you all for your input! Wink

It looks likes this problem was fixed in the new update! Anybody else still having the issue? Mine got fixed in the new ROM! ^-^