PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OTA Updates
Exclamation 
How to flash the ota update from the pac man console,the flash update option is not enabled or is there any other way of flashing without losing the apps and settings

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-14-2014, 10:02 AM)raghavagrawal14 Wrote: How to flash the ota update from the pac man console,the flash update option is not enabled or is there any other way of flashing without losing the apps and settings

OTA is broken atm

Sent from my Xperia Z1 using Tapatalk
Device Honami | ROM PAC-5.1 | Kernel M5
Device Urushi | ROM PAC-5.0 | Kernel LegacyXperia | Retired

(06-14-2014, 12:24 PM)Langes Wrote:
(06-14-2014, 10:02 AM)raghavagrawal14 Wrote: How to flash the ota update from the pac man console,the flash update option is not enabled or is there any other way of flashing without losing the apps and settings

OTA is broken atm

Sent from my Xperia Z1 using Tapatalk
Nah. OTA is working now but Aaron disabled the Flash Now button.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Broken - OTA shows non existing version as current update. So if you download from OTA will take two seconds, your download will be 0 size of course.

Help a nubie ... PAC console reported a new ROM, and allowed me to download the zip. Great. Now what? The FLASH button is not enabled.

Ya so newbie here, where are the gapps for the newest nightly, or should I still use my old ones from Android 4.4.4?

(01-15-2015, 07:48 PM)pixle wind Wrote: Ya so newbie here, where are the gapps for the newest nightly, or should I still use my old ones from Android 4.4.4?

Any nightlies on the 4.4 branch (which they all are currently) will work with the current Gapps from August or so last year. Don't know for the 5.x whenever that appears.