PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help with Installation
Hello there guys!

I wanted to ask you few questions if I can Smile

First of all. I am currently using Cyanogenmod 11 4.4.2 for my HTC One S ville c2 and I'm not that satisfied with it.
And yes, I wanted to instal Pac-rom and try it out.

My question is, can I do that without any problems? It is the same process as I did for CM11? (boot to recovery, full wipe, install from zip?)

Also, can I install latest nightly or I need to install stable version first and then nightly?

Thanks,
Alex Smile

(05-05-2014, 05:17 PM)lexa90 Wrote: Hello there guys!

I wanted to ask you few questions if I can Smile

First of all. I am currently using Cyanogenmod 11 4.4.2 for my HTC One S ville c2 and I'm not that satisfied with it.
And yes, I wanted to instal Pac-rom and try it out.

My question is, can I do that without any problems? It is the same process as I did for CM11? (boot to recovery, full wipe, install from zip?)

Also, can I install latest nightly or I need to install stable version first and then nightly?

Thanks,
Alex Smile

Instalation should be the same, there have even been reports of some installing over cm11 without wiping.

All pac 4.4 roms are nightlies, so get the latest one and happy flashing

Sent from my ST18i using Tapatalk
Device Honami | ROM PAC-5.1 | Kernel M5
Device Urushi | ROM PAC-5.0 | Kernel LegacyXperia | Retired

Oh great! I succeeded in installing newest rom Smile Working like charm! Smile

But can anyone help me, I still can't record videos... is there a fix for that? Smile THanks!

(05-07-2014, 05:21 AM)lexa90 Wrote: Oh great! I succeeded in installing newest rom Smile Working like charm! Smile

But can anyone help me, I still can't record videos... is there a fix for that? Smile THanks!

That's more of a device specific problem that probably lies on the maintainer and cm

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk
[Image: pac_developer_banner_2.png]

My Devices:

LG G2 - Sprint
Samsung Galaxy Player 4.0
Nexus 7 (2013)