PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pleas help s3 sgh-i747 d2lte
I've been successfully running paranoid android 3.99 d2att rc2, android 4,3... i want to flash pacman rom 4.4.3 d2lte nightly. 

I've updated cwm rom manager to the latest i could find v5.5.3.0 recovery set up 6.0.4.7

i tried going into script and deleting everything from behind mount. I've been on google for hours and still cant figure out why i keep getting status error 7

factory whipe/ reset , formatting system, data, ect... im lost pleas help lol.....galaxy s3 sgh-i747 canada virgin

also i don't know if its a related issue but only my older backup works, the newer ones I've made say md5 mismatch but the older one does what i need so it doesn't matter

should i switch from cwm to twrp? would it make a difference?

(05-04-2014, 05:27 AM)Dmosavy Wrote: I've been successfully running paranoid android 3.99 d2att rc2, android 4,3... i want to flash pacman rom 4.4.3 d2lte nightly. 

I've updated cwm rom manager to the latest i could find v5.5.3.0 recovery set up 6.0.4.7

i tried going into script and deleting everything from behind mount. I've been on google for hours and still cant figure out why i keep getting status error 7

factory whipe/ reset , formatting system, data, ect... im lost pleas help lol.....galaxy s3 sgh-i747 canada virgin

also i don't know if its a related issue but only my older backup works, the newer ones I've made say md5 mismatch but the older one does what i need so it doesn't matter

should i switch from cwm to twrp? would it make a difference?

i finally figured it out for anybody having the same issue... update recovery to philz touch cwm... now it all works

Hey I also had problems installing it.
Not sure what EXACTLY fixed it, but what I did to get it to work is I did the factory reset, cache and dalvik wipes.. Tried to install, got the error then tried it once more, got the error again. I fresh installed the previous ROM I had ( which was the latest aokp ROM) then went back into recovery and did my wipes and it installed finally. Hope this helps

EDIT: Installed tapatalk and now I can clearly see he said he fixed it. Had problems on the Mobil view.