PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Galaxy SIV Active
Any chance to get PAC Version also for our device? I come from a I9100 and miss it. CM 11 is running great already but I muss all the lovely PAC features.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9295 mit Tapatalk

It doesn't look like we support it but if you want you can add support for it.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Mhhhh my knowhow is not that good in that. I could provide a build Server but I have no clue how to bring the right sources together to Start building. So it would need some hell from skilled devs I guess.

(05-07-2014, 03:06 PM)olarf Wrote: Mhhhh my knowhow is not that good in that. I could provide a build Server but I have no clue how to bring the right sources together to Start building. So it would need some hell from skilled devs I guess.

Well if cm supports it then it's easy to add support for it for us. Feel free to hit me up on hangouts @ goldflame09@gmail.com

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk
[Image: pac_developer_banner_2.png]

My Devices:

LG G2 - Sprint
Samsung Galaxy Player 4.0
Nexus 7 (2013)

Then wie should wait for official cm support maybe, actually its unofficial while running very good. Soon the samy update for the international s4 active should appear and I guess that wie will get then also a official cm 11 for it. Right now its compiled Form s4 cm with adds to support the slightly different Hardware.