PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Huawei Honor U9508(G615)
Hi guys! I new one on forum! But i really like PacMan ! And this cause i begann to build PacMan Rom for u9508 from CM10.1 source. And i get some result, it is working..But i cant to change hybried properties( I have all of that in settings, but by default i have tablet UI..So, can some body help my and explain, where in source i need to switch it?? This is solved!! All is working perfect!!
Some screenshots

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(04-22-2014, 03:35 AM)papsi177 Wrote: Hi guys! I new one on forum! But i really like PacMan ! And this cause i begann to build PacMan Rom for u9508 from CM10.1 source. And i get some result, it is working..But i cant to change hybried properties( I have all of that in settings, but by default i have tablet UI..So, can some body help my and explain, where in source i need to switch it?? This is solved!! All is working perfect!!
Some screenshots

Hi Papsi177

Is it possible to put the ROM on the download page?
I am looking forward tot try this ons. Thanks in advance.

Pacman for Huawei U9508? It would be amazing! Please Papsi177 upload the ROM. I'll become your fan Wink

Hi, I will follow the thread on XDA. I have downloaded the ROM and will try this in a couple of days. Thank you very much.

whats the status?

I would realy like to have Pacman on my G615 Smile