PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phone app doesn't work correctly
I've just flashed this rom onto my S4 and the phone app doesn't seem to work correctly. I can recieve a call and make calls fine but during the call, the screen is black and the only way to end the call is to press the home button and end it through the notification centre. Any ideas why this is happening?

Something is probably wrong with your proximity sensor. It's probably thinking that you're still placing the phone near your face.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Hello! i'm new to the pacman rom. I just recently flashed the 7/30 4.4.4 build and i am having the same problem. I have an i9500 (international version) It doesn't matter if i have the proximity wake up option on or off. I also can't access the dialing screen during a call that has a menu and needs me to press 1 or 2 etc.... I can sometimes access the home screen after pressing a million buttons, and i can navigate the phone during the call, but as soon as i click back on the phone call to go to the dialing screen it goes black again....

If it is my proximity sensor then how can i fix this? If not what else could it be? i've trying looking through all of the settings/menu's for something but can't figure it out.

Thank you for any help!

anyone?

Do you still have this problem on the latest version?

(08-11-2014, 12:28 AM)Nick0703 Wrote: Do you still have this problem on the latest version?
I'm curious, is the new nightly more stable than the latest dev build?  

It is my understanding that dev builds are normally more stable than nightly builds, but I'm not sure how things work with your project.  Please advise and thank you in advance.

(08-11-2014, 02:06 PM)reilus Wrote:
(08-11-2014, 12:28 AM)Nick0703 Wrote: Do you still have this problem on the latest version?

It is my understanding that dev builds are normally more stable than nightly builds, but I'm not sure how things work with your project.  Please advise and thank you in advance.

Dev builds were made while we were testing Jenkins, our nightlies build system, we only have nightlies for kk roms atm

Sent from my Xperia Z1 using Tapatalk
Device Honami | ROM PAC-5.1 | Kernel M5
Device Urushi | ROM PAC-5.0 | Kernel LegacyXperia | Retired

(08-12-2014, 01:05 AM)Langes Wrote:
(08-11-2014, 02:06 PM)reilus Wrote:

Dev builds were made while we were testing Jenkins, our nightlies build system, we only have nightlies for kk roms atm

Sent from my Xperia Z1 using Tapatalk
This is pretty crazy; I got the latest nightly from the Samsung Galaxy S4 T-mobile downloads section:  https://s.basketbuild.com/devs/pacman/jflte/nightly/

And, when I tried to flash it, it says this rom is for "jflte" but my device is "jfltetmo".  But, I flashed the dev file from here already:  https://s.basketbuild.com/devs/pacman/jflte/dev/

That dev build works fine on my phone, with some hiccoughs from time to time, but was I not supposed to flash that?  

Am I supposed to flash this instead?  https://s.basketbuild.com/devs/pacman/jf...o/release/

In any case, you may be interested to know that the dev build works fine on my T-Mobile device, for the most part.  

CM messed up on that the other day. It should be fixed in the latest nightlies.

(08-12-2014, 10:28 AM)Nick0703 Wrote: CM messed up on that the other day. It should be fixed in the latest nightlies.

That sounds wonderful.  Big Grin  Thank you for your response and thanks to you and all the developers working on this project.  I appreciate your efforts.