PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help
Can't pull notification bar down when using full screen apps and Google search widget had a constant x that says remove next to it.
But my main question has to do with the change log. When I have the newest nightly installed it still says I am 'xx' commits behind.. But yet it's still the same day and time on the nightly download.. Is our device just a day behind or something? Thanks for looking, all help appreciated

(04-03-2014, 08:47 PM)daBrinz Wrote: Can't pull notification bar down when using full screen apps and Google search widget had a constant x that says remove next to it.
But my main question has to do with the change log. When I have the newest nightly installed it still says I am 'xx' commits behind.. But yet it's still the same day and time on the nightly download.. Is our device just a day behind or something? Thanks for looking, all help appreciated

Pick up any icon in your home screen and drop it again.

The change log shows commits to the source code, not what has been added to the latest build. The nightlies start at about 6AM GMT. Any changes to the source code after that may not be in the build.

Sent from my ST18i using Tapatalk
Device Honami | ROM PAC-5.1 | Kernel M5
Device Urushi | ROM PAC-5.0 | Kernel LegacyXperia | Retired