PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monthly Calendar Widget
I love the customization available in aosp roms, but there is one thing that I cannot live without and it happens to be one thing that I have never found in these roms. Can someone please port the tw monthly calendar widget into this rom? It's incredibly usefully to be able to see your whole month along with all of your appointments on a widget. I don't understand why there aren't any similar widgets, but everyone I've tried doesn't offer the same useful functionality.  

Once again the main features that make the tw monthly calendar widget unique are as follows:

Monthly view along with the actual names of your appointments throughout the month.

(03-31-2014, 08:31 AM)Dr.Tautology Wrote: I love the customization available in aosp roms, but there is one thing that I cannot live without and it happens to be one thing that I have never found in these roms. Can someone please port the tw monthly calendar widget into this rom? It's incredibly usefully to be able to see your whole month along with all of your appointments on a widget. I don't understand why there aren't any similar widgets, but everyone I've tried doesn't offer the same useful functionality.  

Once again the main features that make the tw monthly calendar widget unique are as follows:

Monthly view along with the actual names of your appointments throughout the month.
Try searching for a ported TW Calendar app ... a quick search on xda gave me some options for cm7 and cm9, I'm sure a little digging will land you a cm11 version
Device Honami | ROM PAC-5.1 | Kernel M5
Device Urushi | ROM PAC-5.0 | Kernel LegacyXperia | Retired