PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Change Power Off Animation
Hi,

Please let me know how could I change the Power Off Animation for My LG Optimus G E970 At&T variant.

I have changed the Power On from "/System/media/bootanimation.zip" ,but unable to locate the shutdown file.

I am using PAC ROM Kitkat 4.4.2

Please help.

Thanks.

Regards.

The shutdown animation is in the Frameworks file. So in other word, you can't change it unless you recompile the ROM with your changes.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

(03-25-2014, 09:02 PM)Nick0703 Wrote: The shutdown animation is in the Frameworks file. So in other word, you can't change it unless you recompile the ROM with your changes.

Sounds easy enough, really.  Do you know the location and name of the file within the framework folder?  I would like to rip this apart and add a custom shutdown animation.  

PAC-Man rom is extremely awesome, but I feel forcing users to have a Pac-Man (game) theme is a bit excessive tbh.

(08-26-2014, 10:11 PM)deadcat Wrote:
(03-25-2014, 09:02 PM)Nick0703 Wrote: The shutdown animation is in the Frameworks file. So in other word, you can't change it unless you recompile the ROM with your changes.

Sounds easy enough, really.  Do you know the location and name of the file within the framework folder?  I would like to rip this apart and add a custom shutdown animation.  

Essentially I will just unzip the img file and adjust the shutdown animation.  Afterward I will just re-zip to img and give it a shot.

PAC-Man rom is extremely awesome, but I feel forcing users to have a Pac-Man (game) theme is a bit excessive tbh.

Essentially I will just unzip the img file and adjust the shutdown animation.  Afterward I will just re-zip to img and give it a shot.

They are under the core/res/res folder.