PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
plz help. just a few questions
Hello and thanx for looking. #1 I'm on the t mobile note 2. #2 when trying to update through PAC console it never finds any builds nightly or stable. #3 using the website for downloading a build is very confusing, there are 3 different dates all for the same build, so which one is the most current? Do I just go by the date on the first page or the date on the second page which is an older date.. Sry just new to this ROM n don't want to be downgrading whilst trying to upgrade. Thanks in advance for any help. And ty PAC man ROM for making my phone ultra fast and giving me icons that I can see

(03-20-2014, 10:21 PM)daBrinz Wrote: Hello and thanx for looking. #1 I'm on the t mobile note 2. #2 when trying to update through PAC console it never finds any builds nightly or stable. #3 using the website for downloading a build is very confusing, there are 3 different dates all for the same build, so which one is the most current? Do I just go by the date on the first page or the date on the second page which is an older date.. Sry just new to this ROM n don't want to be downgrading whilst trying to upgrade. Thanks in advance for any help. And ty PAC man ROM for making my phone ultra fast and giving me icons that I can see

PAC-4.4 is currently the only version being worked on. The only place where you will find the 4.4 builds is in the "nightly" folder of your device.

The "stable" folder contains all the previous releases we might have kept, although they are not being maintained.

Sent from my ST18i using Tapatalk
Device Honami | ROM PAC-5.1 | Kernel M5
Device Urushi | ROM PAC-5.0 | Kernel LegacyXperia | Retired

Thank you for clarifying. Heading to the nightlies now

(03-21-2014, 02:32 AM)Langes Wrote:
(03-20-2014, 10:21 PM)daBrinz Wrote: Hello and thanx for looking. #1 I'm on the t mobile note 2. #2 when trying to update through PAC console it never finds any builds nightly or stable. #3 using the website for downloading a build is very confusing, there are 3 different dates all for the same build, so which one is the most current? Do I just go by the date on the first page or the date on the second page which is an older date.. Sry just new to this ROM n don't want to be downgrading whilst trying to upgrade. Thanks in advance for any help. And ty PAC man ROM for making my phone ultra fast and giving me icons that I can see

PAC-4.4 is currently the only version being worked on. The only place where you will find the 4.4 builds is in the "nightly" folder of your device.

The "stable" folder contains all the previous releases we might have kept, although they are not being maintained.

So does this mean that ota from the pac console is currently not working? I noticed it still says it's the build from February. Thanx again

(03-23-2014, 11:43 AM)daBrinz Wrote:

How can I change the dl location? It keeps saving to internal storage and I'd like to save to my sd card. Can't seem to find anything in options to change it

(03-23-2014, 12:52 PM)daBrinz Wrote:
(03-23-2014, 11:43 AM)daBrinz Wrote:

How can I change the dl location? It keeps saving to internal storage and I'd like to save to my sd card. Can't seem to find anything in options to change it

Right now it's hard coded to be saved in your internal storage. I'll see if that can be changed.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Thank you for checking that out. One more thing it seems to take forever to get a full battery charge. I'm talking 2 hrs might get me 50-60%,any ideas on that?

I have WiFi never on when phone is asleep but when I turn the screen back on it's always on, how can I be sure this setting is working? Thanx for any help