PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
User Reported Bug Here......
User Pls report your bug here

Rules:
i. Report in detail
ii.give the logcats
iii. dont use +1 or like or any other thing like that
iv.give screenshot if u can

any other Format will not be tolarated/accpeted

enjoy the Great P.A.C Rom

I have a problem with wifi on LuPuS kernel from Xda-Developers forum, i got "Failed to retrive HW addr for wlan0(No such device). In this kernel modules are already included in kernel. So I can't switch on the WiFi, and Bluetooth too.

invidian1 Wrote:I have a problem with wifi on LuPuS kernel from Xda-Developers forum, i got "Failed to retrive HW addr for wlan0(No such device). In this kernel modules are already included in kernel. So I can't switch on the WiFi, and Bluetooth too.
please use kernel inside in Zip
its new nAa's 3.0.x kernel with that kernel you will have wifi and bluetooth working good day with P.A.C rom enjoy it Smile

random reboots in 18 th may build...wht todo..to many random reboots are there

My wifi don't work with 19th may build. I made full wipe, flashed kernel inside the zip, install zip. And made a few reboots after flashing...

Guys.............
if u want to use nighties use toaday's build as it solve the WI-fi problem
there were some sony DASH problem
which is fixed in this build

On todays build WiFi work great. On realese from 19.05 i worked on nAa kernel from xda-developers and it's working good too.

On todays build i don't have any random reboots, everything work smooth and fast, but after unbloating and another improvements.

I have a little bug, when I configure Swiftkey keybord, Swiftkey want to open gesture and typing menu and then Settings FC. i will give later a logcat from this problem, I suspect it's easy to solve Wink

Sry for my bad english Smile

I can't even boot 23 may build :/ bootanimation is freezing and it's all...

have a random reboot in 26 may build?

I will install it soon, and give you a feedback in this post Wink

Remember that random reboots may be caused by tweaks. And tweaks can olso prevent random reboots Wink

Phone boot fast and very well, wifi works without restart. I will install gapps, CrossBreader and ADBlocking tweak.

I have GSM drops ;/