PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Request Thread] Request For Future Release
First of all hai everybody and is it possible to add DSB and pie to PAC LP ?? And PAC console also

.............SENT FROM MY PIECE OF GLOWING.............
..............GLASS MADE BY MICROMAX........................
.....................AN KUNALKENE1797 FAN..................
..............................PAC ROM USER.........................
......................... BLACK BOX USER......................
HIT THANKS IF I HELPED OR REPLIED :p
Sent from my piece of glowing glass made by micromax

Anyway to fix the Nexus 5 jittery sensors? I play a Tetris game called Delaze for my lazy eye and when trying to move the blocks it gets jittery. I played the game on a friends Moto G and it wasn't nearly as jittery as on my Nexus 5. Is there some app to calibrate the Nexus 5 sensors?

What happened to Sensor Calibration? From what I have read on the net that Sensor Calibration is no longer supported in Lollipop? Could sensor calibration be added to a upcoming pac rom release? Thank You

is there a pac rom that fixes the accelerometer on a nexus 5? If not could this be added to the hammerhead rom?

(08-14-2015, 02:08 AM)DewIt4263 Wrote: is there a pac rom that fixes the accelerometer on a nexus 5? If not could this be added to the hammerhead rom?
You'll need to contact your device maintainer for that.

I use CM 12 and the rom fixed it some what. Still some what jerky. But LG or Google knew the Nexus 5 has this problem. I think some other Nexus phones have this problem. I'm pretty sure that LG won't fix it as well.