PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Request Thread] Request For Future Release
Oh I just added it back lol.

(08-05-2014, 02:27 PM)Nick0703 Wrote: Oh I just added it back lol.

well that kinda a bad news for me...i like PAC without darkmode cause i can install every 3rd party CM11 themes without having to worry about the fonts color messing up with the background and broke some themes element...with darkmode only a few themes work well with it (when darkmode is on, when if off the themes goes ugly)....
hopefully you consider my request one more times....try a couple of popular themes in PAC without darkmode and in PAC with darkmode (on/off) and see the different...you will found out that those themes work much better without darkmode...
[Image: my_banner.png]

What about adding app circle bar and power button torch for when the screen is off?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using CM Remix
Using Tapatalk

(08-05-2014, 02:59 PM)iPusak Gaoq Wrote:
(08-05-2014, 02:27 PM)Nick0703 Wrote: Oh I just added it back lol.

well that kinda a bad news for me...i like PAC without darkmode cause i can install every 3rd party CM11 themes without having to worry about the fonts color messing up with the background and broke some themes element...with darkmode only a few themes work well with it (when darkmode is on, when if off the themes goes ugly)....
hopefully you consider my request one more times....try a couple of popular themes in PAC without darkmode and in PAC with darkmode (on/off) and see the different...you will found out that those themes work much better without darkmode...
Loool. I was joking about the PiB. xD

Why Hover was abandonned... it is simply beautiful way to see notification!

(08-09-2014, 07:12 AM)Silver Wx Wrote: Why Hover was abandonned... it is simply beautiful way to see notification!
It's crap and Slim's Heads up does a better job. Plus we added floating window to Heads up.

In future, it would be possible to choose a custom background for headsup ?

(08-13-2014, 12:12 PM)Silver Wx Wrote: In future, it would be possible to choose a custom background for headsup ?
Maybe. Can't promise anything though.

(08-13-2014, 12:43 PM)Nick0703 Wrote:
(08-13-2014, 12:12 PM)Silver Wx Wrote: In future, it would be possible to choose a custom background for headsup ?
Maybe. Can't promise anything though.
Thanks Wink other thing, option for change color of notification don't take effect on toggle and music/screenshoot notification Sad

Also... two last important feature: clean all button (in replacement of recent panel button when we open it) for slimrecentpanel... please !!!
Pie control are implemented, phank for your great job! but can you add an option for activate it only in expanded mode ? and desactivate navbar on this mod, same as paranoidandroid Smile

Good night and good luck Wink

Hmmm...just install and tested latest nightly build on my devices (mango)...seems there a lot of features been added back into it...it's look good especially PAC performances but there a few things that i'm hoping that PAC devs can consider adding it....

1. PAC Performances (Minfree Preset) = please add default preset so user can revert it to default if they didn't like other preset

2. PAC Settings (Wakelock Blocker) = all we can see is all the available wakelocks in our devices...it will be much more helpful if user can see which apps that have those wakelocks...for example in my devices there a "af" wakelocks which i don't knows which apps that have that wakelocks...if you can add the names of that apps via list or long press the wakelocks it can help us user a lot....
[Image: my_banner.png]