PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Request Thread] Request For Future Release
Greetings PAC User.....i'm creating a request thread for anyone who's want new features to be added in PAC v4.4.2....you can request anything and hopefully PAC devs can consider it and make it as new features for next release....

Since i started this request thread, i will be the first to request some features to be added in future release.....

1. i know a lot of people want PA preference to be included back to PAC but i personally don't like this but there is on feature that is on PA that i like to have and that is changing DPI per-app....i want that feature to be on the future release.....

2. Restart System UI - i want this features back cause something after connecting to usb, the system UI is not responding well...same goes after applying themes, some times the system UI didn't change so restart system UI is needed for this...

3. in Performance/performance control/memory setting - there no default preset available....please add default preset so user can change back to preset setting with ease.... 
[Image: my_banner.png]

Information 
I would suggest following PA's, AOKP's, CM's, and Omni's respective G+ pages. PA has killed PA Prefs, Pie, and Halo as we know it. They are starting from the ground up with KK, reintegrating some of the features. Currently Xposed helps in the meantime with some of the features.
[Image: bannersmall.png]

well i never like PA pref's at all...i never use it cause it will break any themes we use on PAC....but i like the DPI per-app....i know Xposed can help us achieve that but if the Devs can add that features then there no need to use Xposed for that...i saw this DPI per-app add in some Xperia rom (custom) and it does do a really good job than PA pref's.... 
[Image: my_banner.png]

Can we get the monthly calendar widget that's available in the stock TW 4.4.2? I don't understand why this widget isn't considered essential in all roms. Look around, its so simple, but there isn't a single widget that offers the same functionality, i.e. Monthly calendar view, all appointments for the month with their titles can be viewed. I have yet to find an aosp rom that offers this simple app, so I've been forced to stick with tw roms. Sad

(03-31-2014, 08:36 AM)Dr.Tautology Wrote: Can we get the monthly calendar widget that's available in the stock TW 4.4.2? I don't understand why this widget isn't considered essential in all roms. Look around, its so simple, but there isn't a single widget that offers the same functionality, i.e. Monthly calendar view, all appointments for the month with their titles can be viewed. I have yet to find an aosp rom that offers this simple app, so I've been forced to stick with tw roms. Sad

There are a million calendar apps on the market, so to say that you "only stick to tw ROMs" over that, is just a bit crazy to me..I use "calendar widget:month and agenda" and it syncs with my Google account and has a sharp ui for both the widget and the app..may wanna look into it...[Image: uve4udub.jpg] just an option until we all debate over adding something like that..

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
sent from a pellet-eating N7 flying the 4.4 flag...

is it possible for you to integrate the omniswitch present in the app menu screen to the pac pellets??

I would like to see a more customizable power menu and more customizations for hardware buttons (both are present in LiquidSmooth), it's the only thing bugging me with this ROM.

A couple things that I would like to see.  

A boot "Splash Screen Changer".  The Avatar Rom has a much more detailed theme interface to simplify things like the boot animation changer and the lock screen.  Other theme options would be nice but a boot splash screen changer would be very nice.  I know it is easy to flash a boot animation, but the boot splash screen is not quite as easy so having a simplified way to do it within the ROM would be nice.

I do like the profiles, but I would like more out of them like the ability to automate profiles based on location and time of day, similar to the "Smart Actions" app that Motorola had on their phones for a while.

Hi everybody,

I switched again to cyanogenmod because of a very simple thing is missing from PAC man: disable CRT off animation, as you can see in the attachment, I disabled it. Display turns off immediately.

In PAC man ROM there's always a sort of "fade out" even if I chose to don't show any animation

I hope this feature will be added.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(04-10-2014, 01:00 PM)innuendofloyd Wrote: Hi everybody,

I switched again to cyanogenmod because of a very simple thing is missing from PAC man: disable CRT off animation, as you can see in the attachment, I disabled it. Display turns off immediately.

In PAC man ROM there's always a sort of "fade out" even if I chose to don't show any animation

I hope this feature will be added.

How about you flash the latest zip for your device? We fixed that...

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk