PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[ROM][OFFICIAL][KitKat 4.4.4][moto_msm8960 & moto_msm8960_jbbl] PAC-ROM 4.4.4.RC-2
The RAZR was my first Moto smart phone in quite some time. I enjoyed HTC and had the G1 with CM from T-Mo but they messed up with the 1.6 update and I went to AT&T with the HTC Inspire 4G and used mike1986's Android Revolution.

AT&T screwed me over when I got deployed, so I went with VZW since I was working for them. I'm seriously thinking of getting the HTC One since they have a way of unlocking the bootloader and it is only $50 with the upgrade.

I haven't browsed too far in the PAC forums and, if there is a PAC ROM for it, I will probably run with that. If not, I may still get it and run with Eclipse AOSP.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

That One is a pretty sweet phone, sucks that the US version doesn't have the sdcard like the Chinese and Japanese versions do.  The reality of the situation is they'd (here in America) rather have us pay for bandwidth and cloud solutions (which are monthly fees) than to buy external storage which is a one time fee.  It's all about the $$$.

What branch were you in?  And yeah, AT&T screws everyone over, so don't take that too personal.

I did 8 years in the army, going to school for NSA now. Hopefully when I graduate, I'll be better at debugging and helping to code, though I prefer the IT and networking side over programming.

Cool.  One of my friends was a Tank Commander in the Army and the other a Helo Mechanic in the Marines.  NSA, huh, don't hack my stuff and we'll be just fine.

As long as you aren't on an iPhone, we will be fine. It is hilarious when people throw openSSH on their iPhone and don't change the default password from alpine

I have problems with lock screen notifications. Every time I enable them and exit settings it disables itself. Is it device specific bug? I don't see any info about it anywhere.

Sent from my DROID RAZR M using Tapatalk

Edit: fixed in 22.3 nightly
Using Tapatalk

Lastest nightly is running awesome...
Thank you!!!

-- Enviado desde mi Motorola Razr HD --

I can't get the latest version of this ROM to boot. I get to the Motorola dual core logo and it just hangs. I really love this ROM because its by far one of my favorites. Will try again to see if I can get it to work. I'm using the KitKat bootloader BTW.

(07-19-2014, 11:30 PM)Playb3yond Wrote: I can't get the latest version of this ROM to boot.

Same problem on my Razr M (XT905).

Motorola logo appears but screen goes black when boot animation should appear. Last good build for me is 20140619. Couldn't enable GPS for later June builds and July builds have the black screen problem.

20140825 JBBL, worked fine, flashed from Atrix HD 4.1.2MX retail. Wanted to have AT&T latest OTA modem to test, so flashed full OTA. Flashed PAC from it and stuck at bootloader unlocked warning. Went back to MX retail, stuck at M logo. 

Restored back up.. Stuck at M.. humm confused.