PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[ROM][OFFICIAL][KitKat 4.4.4][moto_msm8960 & moto_msm8960_jbbl] PAC-ROM 4.4.4.RC-2
[Image: Header_Glass.png]

PAC-ROM is built with our own tweaks and options, including picks and features from the best ROMs out there!

Why choose among ROMs, when you have All-in-One !!

[Image: Screenshots_Glass.png]

[Image: PAC_man_slider.gif]

[Image: Features_Glass.png]

[Image: Features.png]

[Image: Disclaimer_Glass.png]

Quote:

* By flashing this, you automatically void your warranty!

* If your phone breaks, blows up or runs away from you, do not cry to us!

* Do not ask for ETAs!!

[Image: How_to_Install_Glass.png]

Quote:

* Download the ROM and GApps

* Reboot to recovery

* Wipe data/factory reset

* Flash the ROM and then GApps

* Reboot your phone

* Enjoy

[Image: How_to_Update_Glass.png]

Quote:

* Download the latest version

* Reboot to recovery

* Flash the ROM

* Wipe both dalvik cache and cache

* Reboot your phone

* Enjoy the latest version of PAC-ROM

[Image: Not_Working_Glass.png]

Quote:* Submit a bug report

* Submit a patch

[Image: Other_Info_Glass.png]

Quote:* None for now

[Image: Download_Glass.png]

Quote:* PAC-ROM Downloads (moto_msm8960 & moto_msm8960_jbbl)

* GApps

[Image: Websites_Glass.png]

Quote:* PAC-ROM Sharing Policy

* PAC-ROM Site

* PAC-ROM Forum

* PAC-ROM Gerrit

* PAC-ROM Changelog

* PAC-ROM Jenkins

* PAC-ROM Bug Reports/Feature Requests

* PAC-ROM GitHub

* PAC-ROM Stats

* PAC-ROM Google+

* PAC-ROM Facebook

* PAC-ROM Twitter

* Want to become a device Maintainer for PAC-ROM?

* PAC-ROM Central - Questions and Features broken down and seen by all PAC Devs on XDA

[Image: Credits_Glass.png]

Quote:* PAC-ROM Team

* Cyanogen Team

* AOKP Team

* Paranoid Android

* SlimRoms

* RootBox

* Carbon ROM

* Vanir

* ChameleonOS

* Omnirom

* Paranoid SaberDroid

* Special thanks to all our Build Bot Providers (see Contributors list for all names)

* PAC Graphix Team - Graphics, logos and images (see Contributors list for all names)

* And of course, thank you for your love and support!

[Image: Support_Glass.png]

Help with server costs
[Image: donate.png]

Support us with these banners:

[Image: pac_user_banner.png]

[Image: pac_poweredby_banner.png]

No comments?

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

Bump! :p

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

I just got back from camping and updated my Atrix HD XDA thread to link to here.  Should get some more posts from them.

Also, I just checked and there aren't 4.4 PAC Threads over at XDA for the DROID/RAZR HD or Photon Q 4G LTE.  I bet those would generate some traffic here.  Gonna get on that and make those.

I swear Razr HD had been updated

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

The RAZR HD xda thread was for 4.3 and closed by a mod on the 5th this month.

Not sure why, but the quick reply options here don't like Chrome on Windows 8.1.  Every time I've tried to reply today (click on post specifically) it's froze my browser -- not sure if it's this site, my pc, or what; haven't looked into it, just wondered if anyone else has noticed.

Skeevy, it isn't your computer.  Mine just did the same, the Pac page froze and had to close out of my browser.

Also, I am a new PAC user and will be using this ROM on my RAZR HD until I grab the G2

Well, good that it's not my PC, I guess....

Best of luck with the G2, only thing is I've read that PAC runs better on the Atrix HD than the G2, so you might be getting better hardware at the cost of having worse, or more buggy to be specific, custom roms.

My upgrade is in July and it is a toss up between the G2 or the HTC One, and I'm on Verizon. Hopefully by that time, something will breakthrough in the Moto Dev side for Verizon Moto devices

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I'll be in a similar situation with AT&T this month next year.  I seriously doubt there'll be some sort of breakthrough that unlocks the msm8960dt (X and Ultra) phones, though Verizon does offer the X Developer Edition which is unlockable; I'm not sure about Verizon's Moto G being unlockable or not.  

One thing to consider is buying the G or X directly from Motorola (or eBay\online used), especially the G if you don't need hdmi on your phone since it's only $180ish and has an unlocked bootloader (no hdmi+no sdcard is why I don't have one).  That'll also make your monthly bill cheaper since the cost of the phone won't be factored in.

Personally, I'm waiting on a true RAZR HD/Atrix HD successor.  By that, I mean an X or Ultra with an internal or external sd for all my music.  For me, streaming isn't an option because I'll waste bandwidth I'd rather use for Maps, emergencies, email, etc, plus wifi hotspots aren't very common where I live nor can they be used when I'm driving, which is when I want my music the most.  

Currently I have 150mb left before I hit an overage charge (luckily it refreshes tomorrow) and I've done nothing other than work related things, Maps/GPS tracking/routes, reading news/email, some app updates, and downloading ONE PAC rom + Gapps.  2gb isn't much over 30 days, especially with all the syncing Android and various apps like to do.

I just hope Lenovo's takeover will change the no sdcard policy Motorola has had since Google was in charge.  I might save up to get a Galaxy Note III if nothing is available from Motorola that I like by next year.  I've only ever had Motorola Android phones and haven't liked anything Samsung has offered that much, so for someone like me to switch to Samsung is saying something.