PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[ROM][t0lte][4.4.4]Official PAC-man Nightlies
(03-09-2014, 08:29 AM)maxxxeee Wrote:
(03-09-2014, 08:22 AM)gchild320 Wrote: Exactly which version of twrp are you using?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

v 2.6.3.7

I saw 2.7 available maybe give that a shot if you can. No service is directly related to recovery. I'm using 2.6.3.1 but i'm also on a different note 2 variant.

(03-09-2014, 08:31 AM)gchild320 Wrote: I saw 2.7 available maybe give that a shot if you can. No service is directly related to recovery. I'm using 2.6.3.1 but i'm also on a different note 2 variant.

So now i did update to 2.7 and downloaded the PAC nightly build from 9.th March. Still same Problem Sad

Try philz custom recovery

I've run into the same radio issue.  I found i had to flash back to my last 4.3 rom (alliance B24) to get the radio back.  i then flashed the latest Philz touch CWM (switching from TWRP 2.6.3.2) and reflashed the PAC 4.4.  Boom! got the radio.

Stay away from the init.d settings though.  both times I've tried to activate them, my radio goes bye, bye, and I have to do this all over again.

Well yeah i installed philz recovery and it flashed the pac 4.4.2 nightly build as an update, not as a new rom and now the mobile part is working ...
Somtimes sth. crashes but i cannot complain until now ...

EDIT : Now i had to reinstall the whole ROM and with Philz recovery it is working without a problem Smile

Thank you all for your help Smile

I'm using the nightly 20140317, and when I place a call the dialer doesn't appear, the screen offs, and if i wake up the screen (after many presses of the lock button) all works, the call is placed, but if i try to show the dialer the screen become black again...
He's very annoying because it doesn't wake up immediately and I can't verify if the call is ok, or activate the speakerphone.
I can close the call only from the notification, and the incall volume is very low!

Using the latest nightly and experiencing the same Netflix FC as some others.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

(03-23-2014, 12:53 PM)barrycraig Wrote: Using the latest nightly and experiencing the same Netflix FC as some others.

There is like a black Netflix version on XDA. Try using that as users reported that it works fine with PAC.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

I actually stumbled upon a module for xposed which fixes the issue. It's called "xposed CM 10.1 Netflix workaround"