PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BOOTLOOP C5303 , after upgrade 4.3 to 4.4.2
Bootloop in black screen
i tried fix with older boot.img from pacman 4.3
Yes and works , but Freeze in loading screen of Pacman 4.4.2

Anyone have idea or fix?
ps: i tried other kernel , NayakKernel

(03-03-2014, 06:36 PM)samuk190 Wrote: Bootloop in black screen
i tried fix with older boot.img from pacman 4.3
Yes and works , but Freeze in loading screen of Pacman 4.4.2

Anyone have idea or fix?
ps: i tried other kernel , NayakKernel

Same problem here

Στάλθηκε από το C5303 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk

Hey dude
It seems like a pretty bad situation you are in but let's try to fix this step by step
It would be very helpful to include the history of the stuff you flashed in that whole process

Now let us get to action let us assume that the kernel is broken or had some thing in it (1st kernel) and you then flashed Nayak kernel (2nd kernel) well nayak kernel is obviously a pretty good playa in the community of Xperia SP kernels but in a situation like that I wouldn't recommend flashing it I would recommend a stock kernel with cwm recovery (or whatever you like) to be flashed
Just like the one in here https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8xetVDZ...edit?pli=1
I strongly recommend that the kernel to be FLASHED THROUGH YOUR PC

Second part I can see that you are on the right way with the boot image that would do the job for booting your device

I also need some info about your phone status before and after the update (could you enter the recovery ,fastboot is running smoothly,...........etc)

After you do that Wipe to install the new rom again if you are going to flash the boot.IMG again then you can format that too if not leave it there JUST DO NOT TOUCH IT

That should bring your phone to live or turn into a zombie who would bite you and mutate you and your entire family to zombies which I am not responsible for

Again I am not for any thing you do during flashing (bricked phone, flying monkies,blah blah blah,...............etc)

If you need further help fastbooting flashing or any other just include in future post

Happy flashing and good luck*

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

*I won't be lyin' to ya you need a lot of that good luck brother

Hey it is me from that previos post again

You know in that ocean of developers we little fish I mean user need to help each other
I want to download the ROM .ZIP file where did you get it from please post a reply to tell me if you can upload it to me that would be a favor I would never forget if you want to upload it to me I can give you my mega account for that

And remember if we don't take care of each others we will all brick