PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[ROM][OFFICIAL][KitKat 4.4.4][jflte] PAC-man 4.4.4 RELEASE
I have a problem..
I install the Rom.. After that gapps than kt kernel and last the "odexer tool 1.1.1"
I odexed with Terminal.
Working geat but now i have probs with background-push-service..
WhatsApp and Threema! Messages coming in only when i start the app.
Display off - No push service.
Is that a PAC problem, a odex problem or kt kernel Problem?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk

(03-12-2014, 08:33 AM)JJGLive Wrote: No perfscreenshot
Inntrols??? See screenshot

whooooops....my mistake. forgot to enaable developer options...after clean install

You need to enable developer mode to see performance control... Open about phone and tap the build number seven times

Sent from my ST18i using Tapatalk
Device Honami | ROM PAC-5.1 | Kernel M5
Device Urushi | ROM PAC-5.0 | Kernel LegacyXperia | Retired

(03-12-2014, 03:21 PM)Langes Wrote:

You need to enable developer mode to see performance control... Open about phone and tap the build number seven times

Sent from my ST18i using Tapatalk

Yes as is posted i my previous post. It was a stupid mistake. Dunno why i forgot it this time ,maby i was used to flashing the nightlyss without clean install.  But thanks anyway

Does anyone use SwiftKey, because I do and I'm not getting my haptic feedback since the last nightly, and I have it enabled in the app and the settings, does anyone else have this issue

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk

(03-13-2014, 12:06 AM)CodenameRondo Wrote: Does anyone use SwiftKey, because I do and I'm not getting my haptic feedback since the last nightly, and I have it enabled in the app and the settings, does anyone else have this issue

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I'm on the latest dev build and it's working fine for me. Check your quite hours settings, maybe it's disabled in it.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Hello,

I am new on the forum, sorry for my bad English. I use this Rom since the version 03/05 and I have some problems. I cannot apply the themes CM11: in themes to chooser I see well the name of the theme but not the screen and when I apply it and I restart, the theme is not applied! Angry. The applications telephone and go to dialer do not work either. I cannot call up even having deactivated the not intrusive option. I specify that I installed the version 03/12 with a clean installation yesterday and this morning I installed the version 03/13 there dirty flash.

Can you help me please? Big thanks

Yeah as well can't install themes. Image preview just shows black when enabling it doesn't change any. Is this a known a bug?

Hi,

I got my S4 2 days ago, and immediately got PAC since I really enjoyed it on my S2. I'm on the milestone RC1 4.2 version btw.
However, it's not been going well. First day was normal, yesterday battery usage was normal from 100 to 50 but then it went in about one hour from 50 to 25. I recharged and everything seemed okay.
I then decided to undervolt a bit - nothing extreme. But this night, my battery went from 96 to 5 in 6 hours, with nothing active. It said the most battery usage was from "phone inactive". I don't have BBS installed yet, but could anyone help me out?

(03-14-2014, 01:10 AM)Bryanvdst Wrote: Hi,

I got my S4 2 days ago, and immediately got PAC since I really enjoyed it on my S2. I'm on the milestone RC1 4.2 version btw.
However, it's not been going well. First day was normal, yesterday battery usage was normal from 100 to 50 but then it went in about one hour from 50 to 25. I recharged and everything seemed okay.
I then decided to undervolt a bit - nothing extreme. But this night, my battery went from 96 to 5 in 6 hours, with nothing active. It said the most battery usage was from "phone inactive". I don't have BBS installed yet, but could anyone help me out?

Install Wakelock detector and see what's causing the issue.