PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[ROM][OFFICIAL][KitKat 4.4.4][jflte] PAC-man 4.4.4 RELEASE
(03-09-2014, 11:33 AM)JJGLive Wrote:
(03-09-2014, 08:59 AM)Lucutus2k Wrote: New in this Forum ...so "hello everybody" :-D
Sorry for my bad english...I love this rom...looks very nice and until now it works great.But there is one thing i´m missing...what´s about app2sd??Don´t see anything like that.If I install it from the store i get the message that app2sd don´t work with my device?!?...I came from cyan 11.0 and there it is working?!...little help would be nice :-)
greetings
You could try FolderMount[ROOT] i am running it with no problems...but only 3 pairs at a time is allowed.    
Hope this helped.

Just downloaded app2sd and app manager from playstore...works fine. Maby google a apk download and try that.

(03-09-2014, 11:35 AM)soyusado Wrote:
(03-09-2014, 01:54 AM)CodenameRondo Wrote: Does the call log work for anyone?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Call log is not working for me neither.

Sent from my jfltexx using Tapatalk

Same here running 20140309 nightly on i9505.

(03-09-2014, 11:37 AM)JJGLive Wrote:
(03-09-2014, 08:59 AM)Lucutus2k Wrote: New in this Forum ...so "hello everybody" :-D
Sorry for my bad english...I love this rom...looks very nice and until now it works great.But there is one thing i´m missing...what´s about app2sd??Don´t see anything like that.If I install it from the store i get the message that app2sd don´t work with my device?!?...I came from cyan 11.0 and there it is working?!...little help would be nice :-)
greetings
You could try FolderMount[ROOT] i am running it with no problems...but only 3 pairs at a time is allowed.    
Hope this helped.

Just downloaded app2sd and app manager from playstore...works fine. Maby google a apk download and try that.

no...app2sd doesn´t work...in the Programm I can see which app´s are movable.When I click on the app I come to the App-Info and there is NO Move to SD/Phone Button like it is in Cyanogen11 or in PAC 4.3 ...By the way: the app Link2SD doesn´t work also Sad

(03-09-2014, 01:54 AM)CodenameRondo Wrote: Does the call log work for anyone?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Hi everyone!

Same here. Call log doesn't update. I'm using the Galaxy Gear and it shows the correct call log info though. Guess it's something minor in the Rom preventing the dialer to display it.

I also have the camera crashing just after it opens as stated before in the post. Using CameraZoom FX in the meantime.

I'm using the 03/09 - 042953 nightly.

Cheers and keep up the good work devs! Smile

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk

BTW the call log should be fix in today's nightly. Smile

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

(03-09-2014, 02:02 PM)Lucutus2k Wrote:
(03-09-2014, 11:37 AM)JJGLive Wrote:
greetings
Hope this helped.

no...app2sd doesn´t work...in the Programm I can see which app´s are movable.When I click on the app I come to the App-Info and there is NO Move to SD/Phone Button like it is in Cyanogen11 or in PAC 4.3 ...By the way: the app Link2SD doesn´t work also Sad

I see what you mean...

updated to latest nightly and now im getting com.android.phone has stopped all the time.  tried to roll back to the 08 version but its doiing the same.  all nightlies have been great up until the latest 9th one.

quick question... when u update to the newest nighty r u using the Pac OTA... because i m running 08 and whe i try to download the latest one using OTA.. it still shows me the 06 one

Sent From my S4

(03-10-2014, 05:35 AM)Jok3r10 Wrote: quick question... when u update to the newest nighty r u using the Pac OTA...  because i m running 08 and whe  i try to download the latest  one using OTA..  it still shows me the 06 one

Sent From my S4

i use the ota yes, you have to switch the drop down from nightly to unofficial and the latest is there.

ive managed to reflash back to the 08 version. i'll try the 09 or newer later after work. 

(03-10-2014, 04:27 AM) altinertia Wrote: updated to latest nightly and now im getting com.android.phone has stopped all the time.  tried to roll back to the 08 version but its doiing the same.  all nightlies have been great up until the latest 9th one.

same problem... Sad

Quote:i use the ota yes, you have to switch the drop down from nightly to unofficial and the latest is there.

ive managed to reflash back to the 08 version. i'll try the 09 or newer later after work. 

ahh thanks for that... i didnt know it was in the Unofficial Builds.. i thought we were in Nightlies

Sent From my S4