PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[ROM][OFFICIAL][KitKat 4.4.4][jflte] PAC-man 4.4.4 RELEASE
This is working great on my T-Mobile S4, everything I can tell is working. Thank you for your work.

(03-04-2014, 04:00 PM)soyusado Wrote: Hello there, I was waiting this ROM for a very long time.
I was trying the features of it and everything seems fine with certain exceptions as the custom actions for the buttons and the weather within the notification bar.
Besides that, the ROM is quite smooth running alongside KT kernel.
Just one question, do we have open delta updating?

Sent from my jfltexx using Tapatalk

The custom actions for the button is a known issue, I'm gonna try to fix that this weekend. But what's wrong with the weather?

And also, Ktoonsez Kernel won't work with the new nightlies. He will have to update his ramdisk.

(03-05-2014, 12:02 AM)Nick0703 Wrote: The custom actions for the button is a known issue, I'm gonna try to fix that this weekend. But what's wrong with the weather?

And also, Ktoonsez Kernel won't work with the new nightlies. He will have to update his ramdisk.

The weather never refresh by itself, only if I select "get weather" the weather is displayed in the notification drawer, if not I only get white lines waiting for it to be refreshed.
Overall everything is going well, just a couple of FCs but nothing out of this world.

Using Tapatalk

Why can I not find the GApps?

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Samsung Galaxy S4.
Using Tapatalk

(03-05-2014, 07:19 PM)Xxw0lfxX Wrote: Why can I not find the GApps?

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Samsung Galaxy S4.

Get them from here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthre...?t=2397942

Using Tapatalk

Noob question...Will i be able to run this ROM on Samung Galaxy S4 gti9505 running PAC 4.2.2? please help. 
Also should i download the :legacy 4.3 devices    or 
                                      Nightly

(03-06-2014, 06:51 AM)JJGLive Wrote: Noob question...Will i be able to run this ROM on Samung Galaxy S4 gti9505 running PAC 4.2.2? please help. 
Also should i download the :legacy 4.3 devices    or 
                                      Nightly

Yes, you can flash the newest nightly over PAC 4.2.2, but you need to make a clean install (wipe data, cache and dalvik)

Using Tapatalk

Hi this is my first post!
I had the previous pacrom 4.3.1 version; now running the KitKat 4.4.2 3/5 nightly build. Working great and a lot faster, better memory management, etc. I'm on jflteatt i337 s4 phone.
I had my first issue today; was in my text messaging app (go pro) and then an incoming call came in; I could not answer the call; kept getting a popup error saying "com.android.incallui has stopped. Blame the split screen".
Where/what logs/traceback do I grab to get some help?
Anyone else have this issue?
Thanks in advance!
Using Tapatalk

Same problem here !
Phonecall come in, its ringin and failer "com.android.incallui" is stoped.
Fast help please

Disable the "non intrusive" option in the call settings, you should be good to go after that

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk