PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[ROM][OFFICIAL][KitKat 4.4.4][jflte] PAC-man 4.4.4 RELEASE
I upgraded to 9/22 nightly (w/ dalvik and cache clear) and got my phone history working again! Yeah! Bluetooth/GPS still don't work. GPS I use device only mode, as the high accuracy mode uses other methods to find my location. I just want device only to work Smile.
Using Tapatalk

I found some bug: I usually reboot my phone, sometimes to replace battery. When I do it my phone forget informations like date and hour. It don't connect automatically to wifi, and when I modify performance setting they don't memorize!

Being an all in one ROM, is there anyway to cherry pick how aokp handles MMS and incorporate it into this ROM. Because MMS works great on aokp, but suffers on this ROM with 3g. Also I just can't leave all the goodies of PAC, love this ROM.

I haven't flashed anany of the recent night lies as I was getting loss of phone signal when phone went into sleep. So I thought I'd give it a go and see if it has been fixed. It hasnt.

I've tried updating the modem to the latest and no go.
Updated philztouch recovery to see if that helped and no go

I understand this is a CM bug but as its present in this ROM am wondering whether debs have some idea wtf is going on.

I can receive texts and phone calls but I cannot make them without having to switch airplane mode on/off to gain a signal back. Its really annoying!! Is there any information someone can give here? Its been present for a good couple of months now. Thanks in advance.

how do you capture an screenshot? home + power ain't working

(10-09-2014, 03:09 PM)spellbmx Wrote: how do you capture an screenshot? home + power ain't working

Settings - buttons - power menu

Sent from my Xperia Z1 using Tapatalk
Device Honami | ROM PAC-5.1 | Kernel M5
Device Urushi | ROM PAC-5.0 | Kernel LegacyXperia | Retired

(10-09-2014, 03:09 PM)spellbmx Wrote: how do you capture an screenshot? home + power ain't working

Home + power is for touchwiz. On AOSP ROMs it's Vol - and Power. Or you can do the steps that Langes said. 

So I need some guidance and I'm not sure where to ask.

I got PAC-Rom on my phone (Sprint Galaxy S4) the other day and I absolutely love the fuck out if it. It is beautiful and worked flawlessly aside from one crucial thing. I couldn't get my damn Gear 2 Neo to connect with the Gear Manager app. The Gear manager will see the watch, pair the watch with the phone (Bluetooth), even downloading the additional software needed, But it will never succeed with the connection, It will just keep saying "connecting to the watch".

Because of this, I was forced to go back to an earlier, not as good, rom to turn my expensive bracelet back into a functioning smart watch. 

I really really want to put PAC-Rom back on but I need to make sure I can get my watch working with it.

So my question is, has anyone been able to successfully sync their Gear 2's with their phone while having PAC-rom installed, and if so, how did you do it. 

Does this actually work with Verizon S4 safestrapped? I know how to do the whole different system rom thing per xda. I'm actually running an AT&T variant right now. Just curious if I could do the same to this. Thanks

Sent From My Galaxy S4 Using Tapatalk

Where can I download this ROM the links are not working