PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[ROM][OFFICIAL][KitKat 4.4.4][jflte] PAC-man 4.4.4 RELEASE
(09-07-2014, 09:41 PM)Nick0703 Wrote:
(09-07-2014, 08:46 PM)boostjunkie92 Wrote: I am having issues where my phone does not give me notifications...its acting as if its on silent...no sound or vibration just visual notifs
Is quiet hours on? Sounds like it's on to me.

No its not

Hey, Pac ROM doesn't have BLE (Bluetooth Low energy) functionnality? 
Is there a chance to implement this in the next time?

And another question Smile, in this ROM, there is something for the S COVER, What app is it?

(09-07-2014, 10:42 PM)Grinch067 Wrote: Any help nick Smile?  Phone history/logs...
Go to Settings -> Apps -> tab over to ALL -> Contacts -> then clear data(I might have cleared cache too). That fixed it for me. Kept all my contacts and everything intact and history/logs/stats work.

(09-10-2014, 03:19 PM)Exarkun Wrote:
(09-07-2014, 10:42 PM)Grinch067 Wrote: Any help nick Smile?  Phone history/logs...
Go to Settings -> Apps -> tab over to ALL -> Contacts -> then clear data(I might have cleared cache too). That fixed it for me. Kept all my contacts and everything intact and history/logs/stats work.

Yeah thats basically what did it for me. That and I think I did contacts storage too.

In other news, no nightlies in almost a week, and pac console crashes constantly

(09-10-2014, 05:44 PM)f2bacon Wrote:

Yeah thats basically what did it for me. That and I think I did contacts storage too.

In other news, no nightlies in almost a week, and pac console crashes constantly
Tried that; still didn't work Sad
Using Tapatalk

Bluetooth is pretty much useless now in 9/3 build. I can get it to work with my car if I disable/enable it enough. But then it just randomly disconnects/reconnects Sad
Using Tapatalk

(09-10-2014, 05:44 PM)f2bacon Wrote:

Yeah, but that should just mean big improvements right??

Anyone able to download latest nightly?

(09-15-2014, 06:11 AM)tuniel Wrote: Anyone able to download latest nightly?
https://s.basketbuild.com/devs/pacman/jflte/nightly/

There isn't one, check the basket build above for updates. PAC console hasn't been working to well

Yep totally broke my phone. did everything right. oh i didnt say brick because my phone isnt bricked. i just cant use stock or even restore my phone with the backup i made. what i mean is. i installed pac and gapps then i rebooted it said safestrap:enabled in green which was the first time its been green and said enabled then it proceeded to boot. it got to the at&t logo which it span very laggily then it rebooted. it did that exact same thing for 6 or 7 minutes until i decided it installed wrong sooo i wen back and reinstalled it and made sure it said successful. it was still loop booting and i have no clue why. so i tried booting stock, guess what. stock crashed into the normal android recovery and not safestrap which is very very strange. then clicked reboot system normally or whatever and it was boot looping AGAIN  and in STOCK which i never even touched stock. i dont even think you can mess with stock but somehow it broke it so now im stuck at  the at&t ready to go thing with it popping up every 10 milliseconds "unfortunately google play services has stopped." thank you for your NOT help