PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[ROM][OFFICIAL][KitKat 4.4.4][jflte] PAC-man 4.4.4 RELEASE
(09-04-2014, 07:05 PM)Grinch067 Wrote: I have the same issue on the 9/3 nightly.  I cleared my contacts data I think; how do you do that? I did fresh install (factory reset).  Also, GPS still doesn't work Sad

(08-26-2014, 09:12 PM)Nick0703 Wrote:
(08-26-2014, 06:16 PM)f2bacon Wrote: Only issues I'm having now are the dialer doesn't store recent calls (not even contacts+), and when pac console notifies me of a new nightly, when I tap the notification, it says pac console crashes. Works fine going through settings though
You need to clear your contacts data for that.
See my later post about having the same issue.
Clearing all my contacts data (through apps settings) did fix that, and I haven't had gps issues with this phone or this rom ever so I'm no help with that one

(09-04-2014, 07:08 PM)f2bacon Wrote:
(09-04-2014, 07:05 PM)Grinch067 Wrote: I have the same issue on the 9/3 nightly.  I cleared my contacts data I think; how do you do that? I did fresh install (factory reset).  Also, GPS still doesn't work Sad

(08-26-2014, 06:16 PM)f2bacon Wrote: Only issues I'm having now are the dialer doesn't store recent calls (not even contacts+), and when pac console notifies me of a new nightly, when I tap the notification, it says pac console crashes. Works fine going through settings though
Clearing all my contacts data (through apps settings) did fix that, and I haven't had gps issues with this phone or this rom ever so I'm no help with that one
I did that and then turned back on Google sync; which did resync my contact list; but call history/missed calls/stats still doesn't work...any other ideas or things to dump?
Thanks for the suggestion.
Using Tapatalk

(09-04-2014, 07:22 PM)Grinch067 Wrote:

I did that and then turned back on Google sync; which did resync my contact list; but call history/missed calls/stats still doesn't work...any other ideas or things to dump?
A clean install should really fix those call log issues. Not sure why it's not working for you? :/

(09-05-2014, 12:40 AM)Nick0703 Wrote:
(09-04-2014, 07:22 PM)Grinch067 Wrote:

(08-26-2014, 09:12 PM)Nick0703 Wrote: You need to clear your contacts data for that.
A clean install should really fix those call log issues. Not sure why it's not working for you? :/
I did a clean install before putting on 9/3 nightly Sad
Anything to capture look at using logcat?

Also Bluetooth connects/disconnects while in car now; never did that before either...
Using Tapatalk

Maybe the permissions are messed up on the phone history/log files...where are they located and what permissions should they be set to?
Using Tapatalk

What about the signal loss? Has ayone found a fix for that?

Hi sir. this rom support S4 Active International? I'm from Philippines. Thanks! looking forward to try this room. this awesome!

I am having issues where my phone does not give me notifications...its acting as if its on silent...no sound or vibration just visual notifs

(09-07-2014, 08:46 PM)boostjunkie92 Wrote: I am having issues where my phone does not give me notifications...its acting as if its on silent...no sound or vibration just visual notifs
Is quiet hours on? Sounds like it's on to me.

Any help nick Smile? Phone history/logs...
Using Tapatalk