PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[ROM][OFFICIAL][KitKat 4.4.4][jflte] PAC-man 4.4.4 RELEASE
Pac console crashes really often for me too.

I'll ask the dev of the pac console to check if he can fix those FCs.

(08-26-2014, 10:36 PM)MrBusiness Wrote: Pac console crashes really often for me too.
I have been also seeing the same issue also, currently using 25/08 Nightly all is fine but any updates since get FC systemui upon startup.

Have even tried todays 01/09 and still same persists.

So have to keep going back to 25/08.

I'm getting GPS signal lost in google maps and I can't fix on any sattelites in gps test or any of the other tools.

Privacy guard is not for these apps.  Any ideas?

Ugh Pac-ROM used to be the best ROM!
Now it's completely failing on me!
I can't turn on my screen on the newest nightly build!

(09-01-2014, 08:03 AM)andyrogers Wrote:
(08-26-2014, 10:36 PM)MrBusiness Wrote: Pac console crashes really often for me too.
I have been also seeing the same issue also, currently using 25/08 Nightly all is fine but any updates since get FC systemui upon startup.

I'm having the same problem with the FC systemui on the start up for anything past 08/25. Found out if I disabled my lock screen, then update it will work (as of 09/03 nightly). It may have something to do with the slide lock screen (I didn't try any other locks). But for now, I will remain on 08/25.

(09-03-2014, 09:28 AM)Exarkun Wrote:
(09-01-2014, 08:03 AM)andyrogers Wrote:

I'm having the same problem with the FC systemui on the start up for anything past 08/25. Found out if I disabled my lock screen, then update it will work (as of 09/03 nightly). It may have something to do with the slide lock screen (I didn't try any other locks). But for now, I will remain on 08/25.

Try a clean install, that seemed to clear up any systemui fc for me.

My WiFi can't be enabled any more, doesn't gives any errors, just don't work.

Do you know if the network signal loss was fixed on the Release Candidate version?

I have the same issue on the 9/3 nightly. I cleared my contacts data I think; how do you do that? I did fresh install (factory reset). Also, GPS still doesn't work Sad

(08-26-2014, 09:12 PM)Nick0703 Wrote:
(08-26-2014, 06:16 PM)f2bacon Wrote: Only issues I'm having now are the dialer doesn't store recent calls (not even contacts+), and when pac console notifies me of a new nightly, when I tap the notification, it says pac console crashes. Works fine going through settings though
You need to clear your contacts data for that.
See my later post about having the same issue.
Using Tapatalk