PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[ROM][OFFICIAL][KitKat 4.4.4][jflte] PAC-man 4.4.4 RELEASE
(08-26-2014, 10:16 AM)Langes Wrote:
(08-26-2014, 12:18 AM)boostjunkie92 Wrote:
(08-26-2014, 12:16 AM)MrBusiness Wrote: i know but it gives me the ability to do things that i cannot do in pac (change my home layout to 6x7 apps, and pull down quick setting tiles when no notifications are present)

These things are available in PAC out the box...

Sent from my Xperia Z1 using Tapatalk

How do I change the home screen deminsions

(08-26-2014, 01:08 PM)boostjunkie92 Wrote: How do I change the home screen deminsions

It's in your launcher settings. I'm pretty sure pac comes with google now launcher which doesn't let you change the dimensions, but I personally use nova, which is extremely customizatable, especially in the grid spacing area.

Trebuchet should offer up to 7x7 grid size

(08-26-2014, 02:22 PM)f2bacon Wrote:
(08-26-2014, 01:08 PM)boostjunkie92 Wrote: How do I change the home screen deminsions

It's in your launcher settings. I'm pretty sure pac comes with google now launcher which doesn't let you change the dimensions, but I personally use nova, which is extremely customizatable, especially in the grid spacing area.

oh..yea ive used nova and apex, they would slow down the phone, i like to stick to stock if possible, google now nor trebuchet will let me change those settings

(08-26-2014, 02:23 PM)MrBusiness Wrote: Trebuchet should offer up to 7x7 grid size
hmm ill check again thanks

It is even 8x8

(08-26-2014, 02:26 PM)MrBusiness Wrote: It is even 8x8

where are you seeing the launcher settings because under "home" it only gives me the option to delete the launcher

Long press on homescreen

oh wow i didnt know you could scroll up from the settings Rolleyes...thanks! 

Only issues I'm having now are the dialer doesn't store recent calls (not even contacts+), and when pac console notifies me of a new nightly, when I tap the notification, it says pac console crashes. Works fine going through settings though

(08-26-2014, 06:16 PM)f2bacon Wrote: Only issues I'm having now are the dialer doesn't store recent calls (not even contacts+), and when pac console notifies me of a new nightly, when I tap the notification, it says pac console crashes. Works fine going through settings though
You need to clear your contacts data for that.