PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[ROM][OFFICIAL][KitKat 4.4.4][jflte] PAC-man 4.4.4 RELEASE
why are the buttons during phone calls blue instead of grey? (speakerphone, bluetooth, dialpad, pause, mute)

FINAL EDIT. Xposed wasn't working because somehow I accidentally checked off "disable resource hooks" 
Also after a fresh install I always delete crappy systems apps I don't need. I always delete "downloads" cause it's just a shortcut to the downloads folder, but I didn't notice I've also been uninstalling "downloads manager" which is why it works at first, but when I uninstall it, google play can't download apps -.-
I apologize for my stupidity. 

Can anyone confirm that the latest builds have fixed the loss of network signal issue?  Apparently it was a CM issue but I haven't been able to find out if it's been fixed yet and don't want to upgrade to the latest build if there are still issues.  Thanks!

is this forum dead too? where is the active forum for this rom? this one and the xda thread both dont get any traffic...

I have no problems with blue buttons or loss of signal. Always running latest nightly

(08-25-2014, 11:50 PM)MrBusiness Wrote: I have no problems with blue buttons or loss of signal. Always running latest nightly

hmm i cant seem to find the culprit, i suspected maybe gravitybox but disabling that didnt solve the button color either

Using gravity box is definitely not recommended for CM, AOKP or PA. Why should it run well with pac man?

(08-26-2014, 12:16 AM)MrBusiness Wrote: Using gravity box is definitely not recommended for CM, AOKP or PA. Why should it run well with pac man?

i know but it gives me the ability to do things that i cannot do in pac (change my home layout to 6x7 apps, and pull down quick setting tiles when no notifications are present)

found it...it was xtheme even though the module wasnt activated it affected the buttons.

is there a way to make the dialer black?

(08-26-2014, 12:18 AM)boostjunkie92 Wrote: [quote='MrBusiness' pid='4376' dateline='1409030190']
i know but it gives me the ability to do things that i cannot do in pac (change my home layout to 6x7 apps, and pull down quick setting tiles when no notifications are present)

These things are available in PAC out the box...

Sent from my Xperia Z1 using Tapatalk
Device Honami | ROM PAC-5.1 | Kernel M5
Device Urushi | ROM PAC-5.0 | Kernel LegacyXperia | Retired

(08-26-2014, 10:16 AM)Langes Wrote:
(08-26-2014, 12:18 AM)boostjunkie92 Wrote:
(08-26-2014, 12:16 AM)MrBusiness Wrote: i know but it gives me the ability to do things that i cannot do in pac (change my home layout to 6x7 apps, and pull down quick setting tiles when no notifications are present)

These things are available in PAC out the box...

Sent from my Xperia Z1 using Tapatalk

How do I change the home screen deminsions