PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[ROM][OFFICIAL][KitKat 4.4.4][jflte] PAC-man 4.4.4 RELEASE
(07-15-2014, 11:29 PM)Grinch067 Wrote: Sweet; spell checker bug caught me a bunch of times!  Any help with GPS bug I have?

Do you have privacy guard and if so, have your deactivated it for Google maps?

Hi, I wonder if someone has tried this version on a S4 i337m telcel (Mexico), I am currently using CyanogenMod 11 and there I have to use a Canadian version jfltecan, so I wonder if this version would work for me.

Thanks in advance, I appreciate the help.

(07-18-2014, 01:18 PM)mahzarasua Wrote: Hi, I wonder if someone has tried this version on a S4 i337m telcel (Mexico), I am currently using CyanogenMod 11 and there I have to use a Canadian version jfltecan, so I wonder if this version would work for me.

Thanks in advance, I appreciate the help.
All version of S4 (Snapdragon Chip) uses this zip. CM unified them.

It was enabled, but I've had that disabled for awhile now. I just fixed Google services from having privacy guard on. Still doesn't seem to work.

(07-16-2014, 11:09 AM)Nick0703 Wrote:
(07-15-2014, 11:29 PM)Grinch067 Wrote: Sweet; spell checker bug caught me a bunch of times! Any help with GPS bug I have?

I can't figure out why your gps isn't working. Gps is working fine for me. Are you using any custom kernels or do you have the latest modem for your phone?

I'm on PACrom 7/10 version (4.4.4) using the kernel that comes with it CyanogenMod (3.4.0)
Modem is NC1 now; was using NB1

Still doesn't work; AFAIK privacy guard isn't involved either; definitely not turned on gmaps/gservices. Hmm
Using Tapatalk

I've been running TW roms for a while now and I decided to come back to PAC...Just wondering, what is the dev downloads in the downloads link for?[Image: wink.gif]

I'm on the 8/8 nightly and It seems to have broken the MMS capability over 3g.

Not complaining just sharing.

Sprint
Jflte

Currently running  pac jflte 4.4.4 beta 1.0 20140722-200249.

I downloaded the latest nightly, grabbing from the usual place, but when I try to flash, it chokes and tells me its the wrong version and that I have a jfltexx device. Sorry if I'm missing something, have I missed an important update I need to do first? Thanks in advance.

Need to have the latest recovery version (6.0.5.0) and CM fixed that issue today I think. Try tonight's nightly.

Thanks for that Smile updated to the latest philz recovery . had some trouble with 20140808 though. i did a dirty flash but the phone wouldnt boot, refusing to go past the loading spinner.

rolling back a couple of versions didnt help, in fact, really screwed things up (loss of notifications etc).

had to do a clean install to get things running again.

Now running 20140811 black power edition as 20140811 nightly only downloads the html page (within pac console on phone).  Im losing the network signal when the phone goes into sleep. waking doesnt bring it back, i have to switch to aeroplane mode and back again for it to come back but, as soon as the phone sleeps again its lost. any ideas?

Same problem with 20140815. Network signal lost when phone goes into sleep. Sometimes (3/10 times) it will come back on its own.other times putting into airplane mode and back fixes it. Is it a ROM problem or something I'm not doing?20140731 runs perfectly,  just since the need to upgrade the recovery.