PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[ROM][OFFICIAL][KitKat 4.4.4][jflte] PAC-man 4.4.4 RELEASE
(06-25-2014, 03:27 PM)Nopotential Wrote: i love this rom, but I have to ask why Netflix doesn't work. I even tried multiple versions of Netflix black. Any help? 
There is an xpose module to fix that, can you try that and see if it fixes your issue?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Great ROM, I've mainly stuck to TW ROMS for the samsung features but love the speed and UI of AOSP, since the dual boot patcher was released for the S4 I've been using PAC MAN ROM, ATM I'm running 20140625 stable but have a few issues. OTA Nightlies only DL a small file (7kb or so) and the nightlies link on XDA only has mdsums for the last 3 nights (as of 28thJune14), google now/search doesn't find anything on the phone, apps, contacts etc and random systemui crashes. These issues have been present for every release I've flashed in the last 3 weeks from stables and nightlies.
Any tips, tricks, fixes wud be gratefully appreciated.
Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD.

GPS issues again Sad on i-337 S4

Just tried this again in the car and GPS didn't work. I have it on high accuracy still nothing. High won't work anyways b/c no WiFi, etc.

Just says waiting for location and sits there. I think it worked the other day b/c I was hooked to WiFi.
GPS used to work with stock ROM; what can I use to debug?

Thanks in advance.

Sent from jflteatt SGH-I337 S4
Using Tapatalk

Getting constant app crashes on boot with the 7-4 nightly

Have been flashing nightlies once a week and have noticed the last few weeks Smart IR Remote doesn't work anymore with the IR Blaster. I know Samsung hasn't released the IR Blaster code but in the past it has worked great with PAC and Smart IR Remote. Went back to a TW based ROM temporarily until this is fix but now I'm remembering why I hated TW based ROMs and loved PACMAN. Hope this gets fixed soon Smile

I don't think Netflix currently works on any 4.4.4 ROM , but it's a great ROM.

Spell checker bug is fixed. Smile

Sweet; spell checker bug caught me a bunch of times! Any help with GPS bug I have?
Using Tapatalk

(07-15-2014, 11:29 PM)Grinch067 Wrote: Sweet; spell checker bug caught me a bunch of times! Any help with GPS bug I have?

I can't figure out why your gps isn't working. Gps is working fine for me. Are you using any custom kernels or do you have the latest modem for your phone?

(07-13-2014, 10:37 PM)Nopotential Wrote: I don't think Netflix currently works on any 4.4.4 ROM , but it's a great ROM.

There is an xposed module called cm netflix workaround

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk