PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[ROM][OFFICIAL][KitKat 4.4.4][jflte] PAC-man 4.4.4 RELEASE
Should there be a link in the jtfle folder? I don't see anything...

(03-03-2014, 01:20 AM)preciseman Wrote: Should there be a link in the jtfle folder? I don't see anything...

It's currently compiling as we speak. So give it like 10 more mins. Smile

Will this work with the S4 I9505 model out in Australia?
New to this also

(03-03-2014, 03:46 AM)ufo8mycow Wrote: Will this work with the S4 I9505 model out in Australia?
New to this also
same question really, i have the 19505 inernational and currently running a jfltexx nightly. this is not for us right?

(03-03-2014, 04:12 AM)altinertia Wrote:
(03-03-2014, 03:46 AM)ufo8mycow Wrote: Will this work with the S4 I9505 model out in Australia?
New to this also
same question really, i have the 19505 inernational and currently running a jfltexx nightly. this is not for us right?
Our i9505 is LTE version, so, yes, it will work.

Guys from PAC : I'm so glad that flashing frenzy is back ! I awaited your 4.4 for a long time !! PAC rules ! Thanks a lot guys !!!!
i9505 - PAC 4.4.2 nightlies - KT kernel
tilapia i9300 i9100 i9000

Great work! I waited since novembar last year for this release.

Can you plz tell me how long I now have to wait till it will be downloadable for my Samsung S2 ?

greetz

So do i have to install 4.4 first then install the ROM? Because following the instructions above it fails, i used TWRP to wipe everything, put the ROM zip file on the SD card then booted from recovery to load the zip and it failed.. im so confused to what im doing wrong

just updated from previous pac rom nightly, booted into custom recovery, cleaned cache and installed from sdcard.  working ok here.  gonna have a play around and see if i can get it how i had it previously, i loved how i had it setup.  first impressions are i might roll back to my previous version lol.

cheers team for the rom Smile

Im getting a couple of errors when i starts installing like
failed to verify whole file signature

I finally got somewhere by installing
I9505XXUFNB8 using odin3 but i really want Pacman on there :/

Tired TWRP again to wipe everything then allowed it to go into recovery mode to update from the zip but still not working

Is this working with the Verizon S4?

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Samsung Galaxy S4.
Using Tapatalk