PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[ROM][OFFICIAL][KitKat 4.4.4][jflte] PAC-man 4.4.4 RELEASE
(05-26-2014, 08:57 PM)Ggomes Wrote: hi guys, I'm having problems with the update of pacman Rom console! shows a new update but I can not download [Image: 7apa9aju.jpg] Any idea how to solve. Thnx in adnve

Enviado de meu GT-I9505 usando Tapatalk

Its broken for everyone, has been for ages. Download the latest nightly via the website Smile

Sent from my One using Tapatalk

Thx man!

(05-29-2014, 06:49 PM)gamble Wrote:
(05-26-2014, 08:57 PM)Ggomes Wrote: hi guys, I'm having problems with the update of pacman Rom console! shows a new update but I can not download [Image: 7apa9aju.jpg] Any idea how to solve. Thnx in adnve

Its broken for everyone, has been for ages. Download the latest nightly via the website Smile

Sent from my One using Tapatalk

Thnx

Using Tapatalk

Does anyone else have GPS working with the at&t i337 S4? I'm on the 6/4 nightly.
In Google maps says waiting for location and never actually gets it Sad.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from jflteatt SGH-I337 S4
Using Tapatalk

(06-09-2014, 08:43 PM)Grinch067 Wrote: Does anyone else have GPS working with the at&t i337 S4? I'm on the 6/4 nightly.
In Google maps says waiting for location and never actually gets it Sad.

Thanks in advance.

Gps works fine on my i337m. Did you switch it to High Accuracy?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Yes I tried that as well; nothing. I then tried wife's stock i337 s4 and maps worked fine. Anything I can look at or logs to grab?

Nm it works tonight; first time ever....frustrating...

Just tried this again in the car and GPS didn't work. I have it on high accuracy still nothing. High won't work anyways b/c no WiFi, etc.

Just says waiting for location and sits there. I think it worked the other day b/c I was hooked to WiFi.
GPS used to work with stock ROM; what can I use to debug?
Thanks in advance.
Using Tapatalk

I'm running 11/06 nightly and the no sound bug after unplugging the headphones still here, also I'm experiencing that the keyboard restarts to the stock android keyboard I'm using SwiftKey by the way, anyone else experiencing this?

Sent from my jfltexx using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk

The work you guys are doing here is plain awesome.. I'm running the 20140616 nightly and I love it. I'm using the rom on my SGS4 I9505 and while I'm using it the os just freezes and when it comes back on whatever app I'm running crashes with the 'unfortunately sorry your app has crashed' message. I really like this rom maybe the boot animation is a bit too much but I like it and I want to keep it.. How can I resolve the app crashing issue..

(06-17-2014, 03:04 AM)mosqui Wrote: The work you guys are doing here is plain awesome.. I'm running the 20140616 nightly and I love it. I'm using the rom on my SGS4 I9505 and while I'm using it the os just freezes and when it comes back on whatever app I'm running crashes with the 'unfortunately sorry your app has crashed' message. I really like this rom maybe the boot animation is a bit too much but I like it and I want to keep it.. How can I resolve the app crashing issue..
Try clearing your dalvik cache and let it rebuild a new one. That might help.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Hi I'm a guide over at af..  and I've been running package for a few days now.. I have done every trouble shooting idea I've ever used in my life.. I seem to be having the freezing issue.. my device is L720 4.4.3 with TWRP 2.7.0.1 and I've done davlic cache wipes to no avail.. fix permission does nothing. It seems to be tied to the gpu as the issue occurs mostly as the device is using lots of resorces for the screen like netflix or a hd game. Other than this the rom is to die for.. its odd too cuz it will freeze for about 15-30 seconds and than netflix will go super speed to catch up.. than it freezes again.. ive even tried different kernels like kt747. Played with cpu/gpu and same results.. any ideas?

i love this rom, but I have to ask why Netflix doesn't work. I even tried multiple versions of Netflix black. Any help?