PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[ROM][OFFICIAL][KitKat 4.4.4][jflte] PAC-man 4.4.4 RELEASE
(05-12-2014, 05:27 AM)phistyle Wrote: hi, im new to pac-man and was wonder if there is there halo in this rom?  I can't find it anywhere.

No there is no halo in PAC.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

and what with my problem?

(05-15-2014, 12:19 AM)nikerossxp Wrote: and what with my problem?

I'm not experiencing any of that.

Hello fellows, I'm experiencing no sound in speaker after I unplugged the headphones.
Only after rebooting I have sound working in the handset.
Any one else experiencing this?
I'm running latest nightly, of course, and stock kernel also here's the logcat: http://goo.gl/Qt0GBv
The ROM is quite good, some battery drain in random nightlies but that's how this is.
Cheers mates!

Sent from my jfltexx using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk

(05-21-2014, 10:57 PM)soyusado Wrote: Hello fellows, I'm experiencing no sound in speaker after I unplugged the headphones.
Only after rebooting I have sound working in the handset.
Any one else experiencing this?
I'm running latest nightly, of course, and stock kernel also here's the logcat: http://goo.gl/Qt0GBv
The ROM is quite good, some battery drain in random nightlies but that's how this is.
Cheers mates!

Sent from my jfltexx using Tapatalk

Which build are you on?

Seems that the new builds don't work...since the change to the new download area, I tried 5-23 testing and 5-25 nightly. Both get stuck at the step just before launching applications to rebuild cache/dalvik...had to go back to 5-19, and lost small config (apn, keyboard default, ...) and triggered first time boot assistant...I have installed a lot of nightlies, never had problem doing it (zip install, then 2 custom zips of mine, then wipe cache and wipe dalvik...) so there is probably something wrong since the change in basket build...

Envoyé de mon GT-I9505 en utilisant Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk

Something is broken in our source that's causing the bootloop issue. We're trying to fix it right now.

Thanks, that's good news Smile

Using Tapatalk

(05-25-2014, 10:30 AM)gregbe Wrote: Seems that the new builds don't work...since the change to the new download area, I tried 5-23 testing and 5-25 nightly. Both get stuck at the step just before launching applications to rebuild cache/dalvik...had to go back to 5-19, and lost small config (apn, keyboard default, ...) and triggered first time boot assistant...I have installed a lot of nightlies, never had problem doing it (zip install, then 2 custom zips of mine, then wipe cache and wipe dalvik...) so there is probably something wrong since the change in basket build...

+1,

I'm glad you guys are working on it ! Keep us aware or your progress ! Good luck !
i9505 - PAC 4.4.2 nightlies - KT kernel
tilapia i9300 i9100 i9000

hi guys, I'm having problems with the update of pacman Rom console! shows a new update but I can not download [Image: 7apa9aju.jpg] Any idea how to solve. Thnx in adnve

Enviado de meu GT-I9505 usando Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk