PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[ROM][OFFICIAL][KitKat 4.4.4][jflte] PAC-man 4.4.4 RELEASE
(04-23-2014, 09:55 PM)mtlbrownsugar Wrote:
(04-17-2014, 12:24 AM)Nick0703 Wrote: You can't just download the patch from gerrit and flash it to your phone. You have to compile the ROM with that patch.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
I am looking to correct the issue with the lock screen randomly rotating. I have downloaded a patch from gerrit, namely;

" [1/2 Add lockscreen rotation as an optional rotation setting"

I have decompiled the rom and I am ready to insert the patch. But I have two questions: First, is this the right patch to correct the random lock screen rotation? Second, where do I place the patch within the rom? Which folder? Do I need to unzip, copy and paste code? 

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Cheers!

First: 1/2 suggests that there must be a 2/2. You need both of them for this to work.

Second: these patches are source code patches, which means that you have to apply them (cherry pick) to your source code before you start compiling the rom

Sent from my ST18i using Tapatalk
Device Honami | ROM PAC-5.1 | Kernel M5
Device Urushi | ROM PAC-5.0 | Kernel LegacyXperia | Retired

Google Camera fc's with 30/4, am I the only one or.. ?

(05-01-2014, 01:27 PM)Sofos Wrote: Google Camera fc's with 30/4, am I the only one or.. ?

It's working fine for me. Try clearing dalvik cache.

(05-01-2014, 01:42 PM)Nick0703 Wrote:
(05-01-2014, 01:27 PM)Sofos Wrote: Google Camera fc's with 30/4, am I the only one or.. ?

I've tried pretty much everything but it keeps fc'ing on me.. after 3 months of dirty flashing Pac I think it's time for a clean installation :<
Cheers for the quick report tho.

(05-01-2014, 02:16 PM)Sofos Wrote:

I've tried pretty much everything but it keeps fc'ing on me.. after 3 months of dirty flashing Pac I think it's time for a clean installation :<

Clear your dalvik cache and let it rebuild a new one.

Has anyone been able to successfully change the home button behavior.   I am trying to set long press to Voice Search and double tap to recent apps, but not matter how I set it, the long press is always recent apps and double press is inoperable.  Any advice is appreciated.

(05-03-2014, 10:26 PM)marclais Wrote: Has anyone been able to successfully change the home button behavior.   I am trying to set long press to Voice Search and double tap to recent apps, but not matter how I set it, the long press is always recent apps and double press is inoperable.  Any advice is appreciated.

The button configuration settings is a bit buggy. It's working for some device and not so much for others. We still can't figure out the cause of it.

(05-02-2014, 01:55 PM)Nick0703 Wrote:
(05-01-2014, 02:16 PM)Sofos Wrote:

Clear your dalvik cache and let it rebuild a new one.

Actually tried lots of stuff but it doesn't want to work, after it automatically focuses on something it fc's..
I've been trying to fix it for two days now with no luck even with a clean installation, no idea what's going on (tw camera is working btw, tried just to be sure it's not a hardware issue).
Thank you for your advice tho :-)

Hello all! On latest nightly, notification sounds don't work thru main speaker. In settings, too. But, they work thru headset. What can i do?

hi, im new to pac-man and was wonder if there is there halo in this rom?  I can't find it anywhere.