PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[ROM][OFFICIAL][KitKat 4.4.4][jflte] PAC-man 4.4.4 RELEASE
Hi guys! I've got a question for you.. I've tryed to flash this rom more and over but everytime the network mode tile (or 2G/3G tile) didn't work out. From settings>>interface I've cheked out quicksettings panel customization and notification drawner customization. In the first it didn't appear network mode nor 2G/3G mode between the tiles option, instead 2G/3G tile appear in the notification drawner's tiles choice, but even if I add this button to the Notification Drawner and if I scroll down the finger on the screen and touch the button 2G/3G it didn't work, the icon remain 2G even if I set the option 2G/2G+3G/3G/(LTE) and the system ignores it, everytime.. Is there any fault of mine or of my phone? Or this isn't yet implemented?
Thank you for your time and excuse me for my bad english..

ps: just to be sure I've tried xposed framework with gravity box 3.0.3 but it didn't affect my phone at all!

(04-14-2014, 10:27 AM)mtlbrownsugar Wrote:
(04-13-2014, 08:29 PM)gamble Wrote:
(04-13-2014, 08:23 PM)Nick0703 Wrote:
(04-13-2014, 05:54 PM)gamble Wrote:
(04-13-2014, 04:37 AM)mtlbrownsugar Wrote: I'm experiencing an issue with my lock screen. Intermittently, it mixes landscape and portrait view. Please see image.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
I'm having the same problem with my HTC one and nexus 7

Sent from my One using Tapatalk

It's happening for every device... We have a fix for it on our gerrit.

Awesome Smile

I agree! That is great! I have a question for you gamble. How did you install the patch? I tried to flash it in recovery and it aborts the installation. Please let me know how you did it.

Cheers.

Hey not gunna lie looked at the Gerrit and I have no clue what gerrit is or how to get the update Confused

You can't just download the patch from gerrit and flash it to your phone. You have to compile the ROM with that patch.

Star 
Hello!

I have been using the ROM for a while now, great rom, but there are some bugs I would like to point out that came worse after the 14/04/2014 nightly

- Camara bugs 'Can't connect to camara', have to reboot .
- The home button's single press action does not work, meaning you can't minimize but the double tap action still works,
-Battery life became very poor
-Random UI crashes 
Also, the most irritating bug is, the pulldown notification bar does not work, meaning you can't see any notifications when you swipe down with your finger, also the two buttons in the right corner does not work aswell

Thanks again for a great romTongue

(04-19-2014, 02:35 PM)CarbonFire Wrote: Hello!

I have been using the ROM for a while now, great rom, but there are some bugs I would like to point out that came worse after the 14/04/2014 nightly

- Camara bugs 'Can't connect to camara', have to reboot .
- The home button's single press action does not work, meaning you can't minimize but the double tap action still works,
-Battery life became very poor
-Random UI crashes 
Also, the most irritating bug is, the pulldown notification bar does not work, meaning you can't see any notifications when you swipe down with your finger, also the two buttons in the right corner does not work aswell

Thanks again for a great romTongue

Oh! and forgot about the lockscreen that is not working, no lockscreen type is working

is it 4.4.2

(04-22-2014, 01:17 AM)abdallah1993 Wrote: is it 4.4.2

Yep. It's 4.4.2

Hey OP ?

I noticed that from 18/04 nightly (included), the menu lists layouts are kind of messed up ! Text areas are too high, and text is offset toward the high border of the areas. Also, the power menu is clear grey now.

I use Pac in black feature alongside with blackedout theme converted as described on your google+ page.

I tried to use system theme, and disable pac in black, nothing got better !

Is it on purpose ? Or is there anything i can try to fix this ? Thanks in advance !
i9505 - PAC 4.4.2 nightlies - KT kernel
tilapia i9300 i9100 i9000

(04-22-2014, 06:11 AM)ryukisai Wrote: Hey OP ?

I noticed that from 18/04 nightly (included), the menu lists layouts are kind of messed up ! Text areas are too high, and text is offset toward the high border of the areas. Also, the power menu is clear grey now.

I use Pac in black feature alongside with blackedout theme converted as described on your google+ page.

Is it on purpose ? Or is there anything i can try to fix this ? Thanks in advance !

Uhm what do you mean menu list layout is kinda messed? Everything looks fine to me.

(04-22-2014, 10:54 PM)Nick0703 Wrote:
(04-22-2014, 06:11 AM)ryukisai Wrote: Hey OP ?

Uhm what do you mean menu list layout is kinda messed? Everything looks fine to me.

Uh yeah, apparently, from 22nd's nightly, the problem disappeared for me.
I don't know what messed this up ! Maybe it was only my phone? Thanks for answering anyway ! Now everything is fine ! PAC rocks just as usual !
i9505 - PAC 4.4.2 nightlies - KT kernel
tilapia i9300 i9100 i9000

(04-17-2014, 12:24 AM)Nick0703 Wrote: You can't just download the patch from gerrit and flash it to your phone. You have to compile the ROM with that patch.

I am looking to correct the issue with the lock screen randomly rotating. I have downloaded a patch from gerrit, namely;

" [1/2 Add lockscreen rotation as an optional rotation setting"

I have decompiled the rom and I am ready to insert the patch. But I have two questions: First, is this the right patch to correct the random lock screen rotation? Second, where do I place the patch within the rom? Which folder? Do I need to unzip, copy and paste code? 

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Cheers!
Device: Samsung Galaxy S4 i337m
ROMTongueAC v. 4.4.Alpha-1 nightly 04.08.14
Android ver: 4.4.2
Kernel: 3.4.0-cyanogenmod-g08b5664
Baseband: I337MVLUFNC1
Build number: pac_jflte-userdebug 4.4.2 KVT49L 55 test-keys
Recovery: Philz Touch 6.25.4 Jflte