PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[ROM][OFFICIAL][KitKat 4.4.4][jflte] PAC-man 4.4.4 RELEASE
20140324 nightly seems the smoothest to me by the way comparing to the latest ones. Rock solid as well with stock kernel.
I'm not using performance profile tho but interactive and it does seem to do the same work with better battery life (it doesn't stick after reboot so I change it with a tile..).

Themes do work with a mod provided in xda and freezes have finally stopped (for video freezes try any player in s/w mode).

In general the latest commits seem to have done the trick for Samsung devices.

Edit: Except the awesome Metallica's thread is there an official one in xda?

Just flashed the 24 nightly, gonna give it a test with kt kernel

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Getting some problems with whatching videos. Whenever i turn my phone to landscape from portrait mode it freezes up and reboots sometimes. I have tried different gallery apps and different kernels. If anybody has some info for me please help.

Vlc has worked flawlessly for me also when rotating

(03-25-2014, 07:40 AM)Daflgr Wrote: Vlc has worked flawlessly for me also when rotating

when i restore my stock samsung rom...i dont get the problem. but havent tried vlc yet maby that works

Pie source code is out ;-)

Mx Player in s/w mode here with zero freezes.

Downloaded last night and loving this ROM so far, I think its the perfect one.
Only issue I'm having is, I'm losing data connection most of the time, and when I do have data it's only 3G. Is there any fix for this? Would really appreciate any help, as this is my business phone and if I don't have a solution by tonight I'll have to flash a different ROM, but really really love this one.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from Brooklyn NY using my Galaxy S 4
Using Tapatalk

(03-30-2014, 06:23 PM)mahootzki Wrote: Downloaded last night and loving this ROM so far, I think its the perfect one.
Only issue I'm having is, I'm losing data connection most of the time, and when I do have data it's only 3G. Is there any fix for this? Would really appreciate any help, as this is my business phone and if I don't have a solution by tonight I'll have to flash a different ROM, but really really love this one.

Thanks in advance.

Can you check if your APN is right?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Had this issue a few nightlies back, had to do a clean flash to get a stable connection on LTE

(03-31-2014, 01:07 AM)Nick0703 Wrote:
(03-30-2014, 06:23 PM)mahootzki Wrote: Downloaded last night and loving this ROM so far, I think its the perfect one.

Thanks in advance.

Can you check if your APN is right?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

How do we go about doing that?

(03-31-2014, 01:41 AM)Daflgr Wrote: Had this issue a few nightlies back, had to do a clean flash to get a stable connection on LTE

Did that twice already, clean installation

Using Tapatalk