PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[ROM][OFFICIAL][KitKat 4.4.4][jflte] PAC-man 4.4.4 RELEASE
I find that I mostly experience freezing when my screen rotates especially while viewing video.

Ktoonsez kernel fixed freezes for me. But battery life is not as good as on stock kernel any one have some kernel experience to share?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

(03-22-2014, 03:33 PM)Daflgr Wrote: Ktoonsez kernel fixed freezes for me. But battery life is not as good as on stock kernel any one have some kernel experience to share?

Thanks you very much. Will try the kernel...

(03-22-2014, 03:33 PM)Daflgr Wrote: Ktoonsez kernel fixed freezes for me. But battery life is not as good as on stock kernel any one have some kernel experience to share?

Maybe you should try some profile and script combination, you can find those in the KTweaker app.

Sent from my jfltexx using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk

(03-23-2014, 10:00 AM)soyusado Wrote:

Maybe you should try some profile and script combination, you can find those in the KTweaker app.

I've been tweaking the settings and testing profiles most of the day, found that a combo of hydra profile and hydra script give great performance and stability battery so far seems okay just charged up let's see how it lasts.

Edit:
Just found that using screen off max mhz locks the CPU on that mhz even when screen is turned on, have another i9505 running cm and kt kernel which doesn't have this issue don't know if it's kernel problem or Pac

Also Pac performance and performance settings seems to mess up ktweaker settings

(03-23-2014, 10:20 AM)Daflgr Wrote:
(03-23-2014, 10:00 AM)soyusado Wrote:

I've been tweaking the settings and testing profiles most of the day, found that a combo of hydra profile and hydra script give great performance and stability battery so far seems okay just charged up let's see how it lasts.

Edit:
Just found that using screen off max mhz locks the CPU on that mhz even when screen is turned on, have another i9505 running cm and kt kernel which doesn't have this issue don't know if it's kernel problem or Pac

Also Pac performance and performance settings seems to mess up ktweaker settings

To what should i set the screen off max mhz to counteract that?

[/quote]
To what should i set the screen off max mhz to counteract that?
[/quote]

Haven't found a solution to set a max MHz on screen off yet so have disabled the function

@nick0703
Any news on when PA 4.1 is gonna included?

And how about dpi settings oh I miss my phabletui

does this support sandisk 64gb?

Where can I find a change log for the nightlies?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

(03-24-2014, 12:13 PM)bluedart Wrote: Where can I find a change log for the nightlies?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

/settings/PAC Console/PAC changelogs

Using Tapatalk