PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[ROM][OFFICIAL][KitKat 4.4.4][jflte] PAC-man 4.4.4 RELEASE
(03-18-2014, 03:35 PM)JJGLive Wrote: Anybody having the problem that the data usage stats arent working??? 
Yeah,  I normally test something like this with one of my browsers and all it shows me is The android os and all of my restricted apps. Also sometimes it runs away from me and sets the data cycle to check on something like august to september. It really likes to check 11may to 10june 2015

(03-18-2014, 09:17 PM)SomewhatNew Wrote: Does/is the nav-ring supposed to function even when the navbar is disabled? If it's a bug, I'm happy to keep it, because it works as a slightly less functional PIE control. 

No, it's not a bug. Check the Navigation ring settings in PAC Pellets.

And about the random freezes, it happened when CM unified all the S4 together. I also was getting it before, I can't remember what I did but I don't have it now.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

(03-18-2014, 11:22 PM)JJGLive Wrote:
(03-18-2014, 03:35 PM)JJGLive Wrote: Anybody having the problem that the data usage stats arent working??? 
Yeah,  I normally test something like this with one of my browsers and all it shows me is The android os and all of my restricted apps. Also sometimes it runs away from me and sets the data cycle to check on something like august to september. It really likes to check 11may to 10june 2015
I restored my stock samsung android and i didnt have the data usage stats problem...it was fully functional. as soon ass i restored my pac rom i got the problem again. Any help maby

(03-19-2014, 01:44 AM)Nick0703 Wrote: And about the random freezes, it happened when CM unified all the S4 together. I also was getting it before, I can't remember what I did but I don't have it now.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Oh please dig deep in that memory of yours it's really getting on my nerves.. It's froze just now while writing this.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

(03-19-2014, 07:40 AM)JJGLive Wrote:
(03-18-2014, 11:22 PM)JJGLive Wrote:
I restored my stock samsung android and i didnt have the data usage stats problem...it was fully functional. as soon ass i restored my pac rom i got the problem again. Any help maby
Problem solved did a clean install for the third time.

Hi,
Just a general question:
There are lots of fixes going into each nightly build and possibly more bugs too Smile; do you guys (pacrom developers) plan stable builds for people to pick up OR do we just keep picking up nightlies for fixes we think we need?
Thanks in advance.

Anyone?

Sent from jflteatt SGH-I337 S4
Using Tapatalk

I have downloaded the rom, installed it. Everything is working. But I can't find Paranoid Settings. Could someone be a nice guy and tell where to look for them?

In settings chose Pac pellets

(03-21-2014, 10:12 AM)Daflgr Wrote: In settings chose Pac pellets

I can't find it. I'm either blind or they are not there. Have a look.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

That's the available settings/add-ons available at the moment the full PA settings has not been completed by the PA team PA 4.4 is still a work in progress same is Pac. So hybrid settings and per app colors we will have to be patient