PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[ROM][OFFICIAL][KitKat 4.4.4][jflte] PAC-man 4.4.4 RELEASE
Is it possible to install something that will disable the proximity sensor during calls? Or is it completely dependant on GAPPS? I love the speed of the new 4.4 Pacman roms but cannot make any phone calls requiring dailing #'s during the call and speakerphone doesn't always work. I tried Touchwiz based roms and the phone features work but can't stand everything else and prefer AOSP roms.

Ota updates seems to be broken. I have 20140312 installed and its telling g me there's new updates but, going into PAC console, only 20140309 is shown in unofficial builds. Also, trying to goto PAC console by clicking on the notif gives me an error " PAC console has stopped" 

Other than that, Everything's working great here, very stable Wink

OTA update aren't really working properly atm.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Great rom loving the 4.4 edition, thank you for your great work to the whole Pac team.

Was wondering if PIE is going to be included in the near future?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

(03-15-2014, 05:31 AM)Daflgr Wrote: Great rom loving the 4.4 edition, thank you for your great work to the whole Pac team.

Was wondering if PIE is going to be included in the near future?

Yes, PIE will be included in the near future.

Anybody having the problem that the data usage stats arent working??? 

(03-18-2014, 03:35 PM)JJGLive Wrote: Anybody having the problem that the data usage stats arent working??? 

Data usage stats works fine for me. Can you give us more details?

Data stats fine here too...

Been having problems on the two latest nightlies with freezes especially using apps that uses a lot of graphics and during video playback, the phone freezes for anything from 15 till 40 secs and the back and menu dims and comes back on on touch input, the sound seems to running during video and suddenly the image skips ahead same happens in a game with the sudden skip.

Since my phone recently had a bad encounter with my cat this could be my phone?

I've also been experiencing random freezes for up to 20/30 seconds then things free up again. Noticed it a lot today when trying to copy/paste something from an email (using the email app). 

Does/is the nav-ring supposed to function even when the navbar is disabled? If it's a bug, I'm happy to keep it, because it works as a slightly less functional PIE control.