PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smultron Bug Report
Good Job on fixing almost all the bugs in the latest nightly, the only bug that I seem to be having is that in some cases the phone just restarts and I can't figure out why. I haven't overclocked it, it's on the default 1GHz clock speed. Good job though ! Big Grin
Edit : And if you fix the paranoid preferences apk this rom will be the best for our phones !

deadneon Wrote:Good Job on fixing almost all the bugs in the latest nightly, the only bug that I seem to be having is that in some cases the phone just restarts and I can't figure out why. I haven't overclocked it, it's on the default 1GHz clock speed. Good job though ! Big Grin
Edit : And if you fix the paranoid preferences apk this rom will be the best for our phones !

It's 3.4.x Kernel Bug, The Phone Constantly Rebooting Suddenly.
We just need to wait until 3.4 kernel is much more stable so the reboot problem will be gone
[center][Image: sign.png][/center]
[center]XPERIA™ Mini & XPERIA™ Ray[/center]

Great Improvement in 524 Build.
-Distorted Kernel Bootscreen [Fixed]
-Reboot when Charging Reach 100% [Fixed]

Sent from my Xperia Mini using Tapatalk 2

Bug Discovered on Latest Smultron Build 609

Some AOKP ROM Control Setting did not work
1. Clock Color (No Changes)
2. Network & WiFi Icon (No Changes)

Flashed pacman 4.4.4 in my smultron and found some problems. they are:
* touch isn't responding at the bottom edge
* android keyboard force stops when using gesture typing
* heavy battery draining

But I really want to use the ROM and I loved it. without the bugs, it will rock!!

Hope, You'll fix the bugs soon...

Thanks in advance...

First of all, I'd like to thank the PAC developers for fixing the touch bug at the bottom edge in PAC- man 4. 4. 4. RC -1 for smultron... Smile

But still there are some bugs :'( They are:

1. Mobile restarts when tasks hang. Sometime it restarts automatically with no reason...
2. Notification drawer and the status bar are little buggy specially when using any custom theme...
3.  Pocket mode isn't working in the lockscreen notification option...
4. After installing Shift UI theme, settings is force stopped. After that, I couldn't go to themes option cause the  phone reboots when clicked on themes options...
5. After installing viber, I've got bootloops Sad had to factory reset Sad
6. After changing boot animation, it stucks at the boot animation. I had to reflash the ROM again for bringing the phone back to normal Sad
7. Omni switch for recent tasks isn't working...

I've found these bugs in PAC- man 4. 4. 4. RC -1 for smultron. Hope, You'll fix the bugs soon Smile thanks in advance Smile