PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smultron Bug Report
*XPERIA™ MINI BUG REPORT LIST*

KERNEL BUG :

1. Kernel Bootscreen is somehow distorted/Buggy [Kernel Bug][Fixed in Build 524]

2. Very huge Battery Drain [Kernel Bug]

3. Sudden Reboot [Kernel Bug]

4. Endless Reboot if Charger Still Connected when the battery at 100% [Bug Returned 60x Build]

GENERAL BUG :

1. When Upgrading (Not a clean Flash) from 50x to 505x Bluetooth working but the WiFi Wont [Fixed by doing a Clean Install, Singh_dd93 wrote "When ever there is large change in kernel the clean install will have to be done for wifi." ]

2. Launcher sometimes didn't responding when the Data Connection Turned Off [Fixed by Removing Google Now Widget,This was a Framework bug. Singh_dd93 wrote "we are working on framework related bugs."]

3. Numbers Battery Icon from AOKP ROM Control are making SystemUI Crashed [Fixed in 10th May 2013 Builds]

4. 3-Dot Menu Always Appearing wether the Option is Checked or Unchecked [Reported by massimo76] [Singh_dd93 wrote "Will talk to lead developers"]

5. Hot Reboot in Locksreen when in Landscape Mode [Reported by ClariS] [Singh_dd93 wrote "We are discussing a lot about the issue. Trying our best to fix it ASAP
Was mainly caused after we included AOKP ribbons"]

6. AOKP ROM Control Clock Color Setting and Network/WiFi Icon Setting Did not Work [Pending Solution]

Please Report Bug with Much Details as Possible to Make Our Dev's Easier to Fix the Bug
And Be Polite

Thread Will Be Updated Regularly

Thank You
[center][Image: sign.png][/center]
[center]XPERIA™ Mini & XPERIA™ Ray[/center]

First of all always post device related things in device forums.
When ever there is large change in kernel the clean install will have to be done for wifi.

we are working on framework related bugs.

3 & 4 are kernel related and can only be fixed by kernel devs (I am using mike's fork of nAa kernel)

singh_dd93 Wrote:First of all always post device related things in device forums.
When ever there is large change in kernel the clean install will have to be done for wifi.

we are working on framework related bugs.

3 & 4 are kernel related and can only be fixed by kernel devs (I am using mike's fork of nAa kernel)

Sorry, i think this was the correct place to posting this

Thanks for answering, Keep up the good work!

Sent from my Xperia Mini using Tapatalk 2

I wanted to report a bug: Under ROM Control > General UI > misc section, there is am option called Show Menu UI Overflow. Its supposes to show the 3-dot overflow menu button within apps. I see the three dot menu buttons in several apps on with that option checked or unchecked.

Bug in lock screen with landscape mode: ho-treboot. Well this bug is available in all Pac Rom built by buildbot but should mention again

Thread Updated with More Discovered Bug

Singgih4050 Wrote:
*XPERIA™ MINI BUG REPORT LIST*

Encountered Bug :

5. Some Battery Icon from AOKP ROM Control are making SystemUI Crashed [Waiting for Newer Build Release (?)]

Only one gives FC
i.e. Numbers

6. 3-Dot Menu Always Appearing wether the Option is Checked or Unchecked [Reported by massimo76] [Uknown Solution from Dev]

Will talk to lead developers

7. Hot Reboot in Locksreen when in Landscape Mode [Reported by ClariS] [Uknown Solution from Dev]

We are discussing a lot about the issue. Trying our best to fix it ASAP
Was mainly caused after we included AOKP ribbons.

Please Report Bug with Much Details as Possible to Make Our Dev's Easier to Fix the Bug
And Be Polite

Thread Will Be Updated Regularly

Thank You

5. Numbers Battery Icon from AOKP ROM Control are making SystemUI Crashed [Still no solution]

Fixed
Check in 10-may release

Found two bugs in nightly build:-
1. USB Tethering broken (Works on the Stable 01May Build)
2.Email-Exchange Server Crashes (Works on the Stable 01May Build)

spmaurya Wrote:Found two bugs in nightly build:-
1. USB Tethering broken (Works on the Stable 01May Build)
2.Email-Exchange Server Crashes (Works on the Stable 01May Build)

USB and email working in 18MayNightly build Big Grin