PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[ROM][OFFICIAL][KitKat 4.4.2][YP-G70] PAC-man 4.4 [AOSP]
However what you say to me is:

A: From 2.3.6 to Cyanogenmod9 (Android 4.0)
B: From Cyanogenmod9 (Android 4.0) to Cyanogenmod10.2 (Android 4.2)
C: From Cyanogenmod10.2 (Android 4.2) to CAP Venturi Rom with Android 4.4.x.

Is Correct ?

Thanks again.

Yes, I made so.

(10-05-2014, 09:47 AM)mike997 Wrote: Yes, I made so.

Hi, im totally new to this. When i download Cyanogenmod9 (Android 4.0) and try to run it trough Odin, i can not find a .TAR-file. But i see that there is a .IMG file there, how do i flash my YP-G70 (International) with this file?

Can someone explain this to me step by step? Im a newbie to this and i used Odin to flash my YP-G70 with Gingerbread and that works fine, but i would like to upgrade:

(12-30-2014, 03:20 PM)MandarinMorning Wrote:
(10-05-2014, 09:47 AM)mike997 Wrote: Yes, I made so.

Hi, im totally new to this. When i download Cyanogenmod9 (Android 4.0) and try to run it trough Odin, i can not find a .TAR-file. But i see that there is a .IMG file there, how do i flash my YP-G70 (International) with this file?

Can someone explain this to me step by step? Im a newbie to this and i used Odin to flash my YP-G70 with Gingerbread and that works fine, but i would like to upgrade:

First step backup your data/files/progs (you can miss all) and for emergency, download official ROM with Android 2.3.6.

Copy CM9, CM10.2, PAC-MAN ROM and GAPPS (zip files) in your SDCARD of galaxy player for forthcoming use.
Second step is root the device to obtain ClockWokMod (i used YP-G70-Kernel-r14.tar with Odin and DooMLoRD_v4_ROOT)
After this, power down and enter in CWM (hold VOL_UP and press POWER_ON)
Do a WIPE CACHE PARTITION and WIPE DALVIK CACHE (in advance menu)
.... if you want do a full clean, make also WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET (this clean all device incuding programs and data, like a new device) ...
Finally select INSTALL ZIP and CHOOSE CM9 ZIP FROM ..... (where you've precedently copied files)
Once done, reboot and repeat to install CM10, reboot and the same for PAC
At last install zip GAPPS.
Warning, first time reboot will take more time (also more than 5 minutes), don't worry and wait.

Hope I don't forget nothing.
Remember if something goes wrong you can always return to original rom (first step) via Odin.
Good luck and enjoy

Mike

Hi, I'm a first time user. I brought a galaxy player 5.0 of Ebay. I was able to upload all the ROMs without too much trouble. The problem I have is, I also brought a 64 GB SD card to download my music. But I'm unable to get the music to load on the card and work on the Apollo player. Any suggestions?

(01-10-2015, 01:17 AM)emtjeff43 Wrote: Hi, I'm a first time user. I brought a galaxy player 5.0 of Ebay. I was able to upload all the ROMs without too much trouble. The problem I have is, I also brought a 64 GB SD card to download my music. But I'm unable to get the music to load on the card and work on the Apollo player. Any suggestions?

Original galaxy support only 32Gb max Sd

dude when i will install the pac venturi 4.4 in my ypg70 dont work and the installation is aborted
well, i have de internacional version and i put the version 4.2.2
i reboot and do the clockworkmode two times and the instalation is aborted and dont work
sorry my bad english
i from brasil