PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[ROM][OFFICIAL][Lollipop 5.1.1][d2-variants] PAC-ROM LP MR1
The latest nightly smooth haven't noticed any major bugs all I've got is a few reboots over last few days when I work cpu real harf

Sent from my SCH-R530M using Tapatalk

Nice to see the 4.4.3 update and it seems consoles is working again

Sent from my SCH-R530M using Tapatalk

Anyone have issues with Exchange email?  I am on the latest nightly 4.4.3.Beta-1.0.  I have the xposed "exchange security bypass" installed

Any ideas why it won't sync?

So far that is the only issue I have.

I have had nothing with good luck with the nightlies for this rom. First problem I had was with the camera, but that was fixed. My latest problem is with wifi stability. After a bit of time it hangs. I am not sure if the latest nightly has addressed this or not, but I was wondering if anyone else has had a problem with wifi? Is there a setting that will allow wifi to stay connected as long as it is enabled and within range? I know that it is not an interference issue as it is the only wifi enabled device in the house at the moment and is constantly within less than 10 feet of the router... any ideas or help is appreciated... Outside of that I am totally happy with the performance of this rom and want to say thank you so much to the developers!!!

Are the d2lte builds currently broken?? The latest nightly that I can see listed is 20140710

Is something up with nightly builds nothing since 7/10

Jenkins is broken... So no nightly atm.

Thanks for the update Nick

I finally took matters into my own hands though and did some learning. I was able to setup an Ubuntu-server vm and after a fair amount of reading/watching tuts on youtube I can now build my own pac-nightlies on my vm Smile

If anyone wants to follow my process start here, this is for setting up ubuntu to do the compiling

After that is done, to actually compile pac-rom look here. If you have a supported device building is stupid easy after checking out the repo "./build-pac d2lte"

Some proof

Spoiler:
[Image: fOmawNJ.png]
[Image: WimmHmT.png]

Thanks for breaking Jenkins, I've learned a lot! Smile

(07-25-2014, 04:05 PM)whaevr Wrote: Thanks for the update Nick

I finally took matters into my own hands though and did some learning. I was able to setup an Ubuntu-server vm and after a fair amount of reading/watching tuts on youtube I can now build my own pac-nightlies on my vm Smile

If anyone wants to follow my process start here, this is for setting up ubuntu to do the compiling

After that is done, to actually compile pac-rom look here. If you have a supported device building is stupid easy after checking out the repo "./build-pac d2lte"

Some proof

Spoiler:

Could you provider another link?
I keep getting a page with no download just a ad.

Thanks in advance
Sent From:
[HIDE] PAC-Man4.4.4/DKP/MK3 Radio/MD4 F/W using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk [/HIDE]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-25-2014, 04:05 PM)whaevr Wrote: Thanks for the update Nick

Don't want to do either of those and just want your fix for pac-rom? Fine! I've uploaded my 20140724 build to mega and will keep adding the d2lte nightlies to this url (after the weekend probably, and that is if Jenkins isn't up)

Some proof

Spoiler:

I followed their steps but after I compiled the ROM I couldn't find th  zip file you flash on recovery. How do I create one? Or where do I find it.