PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[ROM][OFFICIAL][Lollipop 5.1.1][d2-variants] PAC-ROM LP MR1
05/16 build works perfectly after a full (excluding internal storage) wipe. Tried to dirty install but it wouldn't work, as the system ui kept crashing. 

Full wipe install recommended for 05/16 build.

Ever since the new site update, all downloads break/fail at
6.6kb.

Just wondering if there were any nightly builds after 5 19 with the site change downloads r hard to find

Sent from my SCH-R530M using Tapatalk

I have the 5 19 build and the audio boost settings do not boost audio at all. Also when I receive an active display notification, it is off center for me.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

(05-22-2014, 01:48 PM)jahunt78 Wrote: Just wondering if there were any nightly builds after 5 19 with the site change downloads r hard to find

We are using the chance to also optimize our build bot system, so no nightlies since the 19th

Nightlies should start rolling out again in a day or two

Sent from my ST18i using Tapatalk
Device Honami | ROM PAC-5.1 | Kernel M5
Device Urushi | ROM PAC-5.0 | Kernel LegacyXperia | Retired

Sweet been wondering why the site has been sluggish. Tells you how often I check the forums. -Note to self check forums more often-

OK thanks

Build 5 24 hangs at loading screen even with a clean install

Where can I download build 0524 for i9300? I can't see it on site and on ota too...thanks
Using Tapatalk

Anyone get 5-24 or 25 to boot up? I did clean install on both and both stay stuck at loading screen

Nope, same here, on an s4. All other nightly worked nice, but since the change to new basket build area, neither the 5-25 nightly or the 5-23 testing work, they both stuck at the step they normally should refill my cache/dalvik cache...returned to 5-19, with a small loss of config...

Envoyé de mon GT-I9505 en utilisant Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk