PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[ROM][OFFICIAL][Lollipop 5.1.1][d2-variants] PAC-ROM LP MR1
Well id say cause the last 2 nightly builds didn't work for me maybe try build from the 11th

Sent from my SCH-R530M using Tapatalk

can someone answer the question that jahunt78 and i were discussing if android 4.4 roms will only flash using cwm recovery

Yet another nightly that crashes the android system process

(05-14-2014, 09:35 AM)plyduster73360 Wrote: can someone answer the question that jahunt78 and i were discussing if android 4.4 roms will only flash using cwm recovery

I use Philz

Sent from my awesome S3

Man every nightly so far android process stops on start hoping this gets fixed soon I like this ROM

(05-15-2014, 08:42 PM)jahunt78 Wrote: Man every nightly so far android process stops on start hoping this gets fixed soon I like this ROM

Disable your current theme and flash the latest nightly.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Thanks for that that fixed it first time in all the time I've been flashing that that's happened before I see only the default theme keeps it from crashing any others I've tried caused it to crash

is it just verizon phones that have the problem with having to reboot the phone after sms messages its happening on my fiances phone as well just trying to figure out what i need to do to fix it

(05-16-2014, 12:22 PM)plyduster73360 Wrote: is it just verizon phones that have the problem with having to reboot the phone after sms messages its happening on my fiances phone as well just trying to figure out what i need to do to fix it

Seems to occur across multiple Verizon Roms.

Sent from my awesome S3

(05-15-2014, 08:42 PM)jahunt78 Wrote: Man every nightly so far android process stops on start hoping this gets fixed soon I like this ROM

Clean install including format system. If I don't format system then I have lag issues after a few nightlies

Sent from my awesome S3

Well I got it fixed by using default theme wiping everything didn't work only the theme fix worked but decided to go back to 5/11 since I wasn't missing much and everything works