PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[ROM][OFFICIAL][Lollipop 5.1.1][d2-variants] PAC-ROM LP MR1
Halo is gone??!!

Sent from my awesome S3

(05-11-2014, 06:20 AM)draexo Wrote: Halo is gone??!!

Sent from my awesome S3

Long gone! Big Grin

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

how do i get this on my verizon samsung galaxy s3 i have an older version of pac rom but having trouble with text messaging due to verizon updates i tried to flash and it didnt work

ive also noticed that other people are having the same issue im having with sending one sms message then having to reboot im on verizon but if im on another network or roaming no issue do not know if the others are also verizon or not but im not even on android 4.4 yet still on android 4.3.1 and having the same issues i called verizon they told me im 3 or 4 updates behind and the updates with verizon were with messaging issues but my fiances s3 is rooted but on a stock rom and she has no issues dont know if its verizon or something in the pac rom itself i didnt have the issues when i first put the rom on the phone it all started about a month or so ago like i said in previous post would like to put the 4.4 on my phone but having issues so would just like a little help i love the pac roms i use no other roms i use to be straight CM user till i stumbled upon pac now i use nothing else best roms out there

(05-12-2014, 08:54 AM)plyduster73360 Wrote: how do i get this on my verizon samsung galaxy s3 i have an older version of pac rom but having trouble with text messaging due to verizon updates i tried to flash and it didnt work

ive also noticed that other people are having the same issue im having with sending one sms message then having to reboot im on verizon but if im on another network or roaming no issue do not know if the others are also verizon or not but im not even on android 4.4 yet still on android 4.3.1 and having the same issues i called verizon they told me im 3 or 4 updates behind and the updates with verizon were with messaging issues but my fiances s3 is rooted but on a stock rom and she has no issues dont know if its verizon or something in the pac rom itself i didnt have the issues when i first put the rom on the phone it all started about a month or so ago like i said in previous post would like to put the 4.4 on my phone but having issues so would just like a little help i love the pac roms i use no other roms i use to be straight CM user till i stumbled upon pac now i use nothing else best roms out there

I can't read all that at without punctuation.

Just download PAC ROM and clean install.

Sent from my awesome S3

5-13 nightly is 14mb smaller than 5-12. Should I be concerned??

Sent from my awesome S3

Didn't complete boot for me. Had to go back to 5/12

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

I'm hoping the 5/14 works 12 crashed android process from the start 13 didn't complete the boot cycle so had to go back to 11

Sent from my SCH-R530M using Tapatalk

could someone help i cant get this rom to flash on my verizon s3.  im currently running pac rom android 4.3.1 tried several different nightlies and non will flash. running twrp 2.6.3 just would like to know if there is a stable build of pac 4.2.2 to start from

Just a ? Did u do a full wipe before jumping to 4.4.2 cause jumping from version to vein u need to wipe same if you go from stable builds to nightly it will give problems crashing ect.

(05-14-2014, 05:11 AM)jahunt78 Wrote: Just a ? Did u do a full wipe before jumping to 4.4.2 cause jumping from version to vein u need to wipe same if you go from stable builds to nightly it will give problems crashing ect.

yes did a full factory reset and did a cache and davalk cache wipe as well before flashing

(05-14-2014, 05:11 AM)jahunt78 Wrote: Just a ? Did u do a full wipe before jumping to 4.4.2 cause jumping from version to vein u need to wipe same if you go from stable builds to nightly it will give problems crashing ect.