PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[ROM][OFFICIAL][Lollipop 5.1.1][d2-variants] PAC-ROM LP MR1
(03-24-2014, 11:22 AM)aqhilles Wrote: Any news on the sms issue?
It seems like the only solution is to restore via ODIN...

What's the SMS issue?

I can only send 1 txt message per session.  Every message after that fails until the next reboot.  Rinse, lathe, repeat.

(03-30-2014, 04:12 PM)C4M3R0N808 Wrote:

What's the SMS issue?

I can only send one txt message per session.  Every subsequent message fails until the next reboot.  Rinse, lathe and repeat.

(03-31-2014, 08:09 AM)aqhilles Wrote: I can only send 1 txt message per session.  Every message after that fails until the next reboot.  Rinse, lathe, repeat.

(03-30-2014, 04:12 PM)C4M3R0N808 Wrote:

What's the SMS issue?

I can only send one txt message per session.  Every subsequent message fails until the next reboot.  Rinse, lathe and repeat.

Have you tried a different ROM or anything? Cause I haven't had any problems like that from PAC.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

I tried CM with the same results.  The problem appeared for me on the 2nd or 3rd nightly release of PAC.  It was a common issue according to the xda PAC thread.
Interestingly enough, I flashed 3/30 a few days ago and the problem was fixed.  I was flabbergasted.  Flashed 3/31 next day and the problem came back.  Tried to restore a nand, flash 3/30, nothing!

does wireless display (cast screen) work for anyone, I'm not even able to turn on wireless displays??

Having some issues. Might be my noobish-ness but my notifications don't show in the pull down bar, and some GApps fail to start. Ideas? 

Just wanted to drop in and say thanks for all your hard work and a solid Rom. Cool

From my PAC-Man4.4.2/DKP/MK3 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk

I've flashed the 20140414 d2lte nightly and after a day I lost my data connection. I could connect to wi-fi still, rebooting didn't resolve - reflash (without full wipe) didnt resolve - reflash (with full wipe) ended up resolving. If there is any more info I can gather when the problem returns on my side I can gather it and send to you guys.

Is anyone else unable to change the background of the notifications pull down to a custom image?
I'm currently using an closed module to change it cause I don't like the default or a color fill, but I don't prefer this way

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Will there be lockscreen rotation bug fix? And the feature "Fastcharge"?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk